Re: Hameltech Structured Website.

  • Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 19, 2003
      Ok guys, i agree with some of you about the site. It should be a
      combo of this, and the new. Its not so much to keep out the bad
      guys, as it is to organize our teams (if there is going to be. more
      on that in a second). I just thought weeding out some people would
      benifit the group. Also, i know the FAQ, and other features would
      work well. Its like were starting over. The teams: I hereby
      propose, that we get to work on this project, meanwhile do what we
      can to help Hamel. I will create a separate post, similar to the
      book list, in an attempt to gather your ideas about this.