Re: What'r these Hamel pics of ?

  • Joe Zyzniewski <Jzyzniewski@earthlink.ne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2003
      Travis,

      You are confusing the projects. Don't think of the 45GD as the ship
      or the engines. Yes they are close, but not the same. Think of the
      45GD project as a plasma/ion heating unit. You can probably create
      electricity from it, as I plan to try. Work on 1 project at a time,
      and try to understand how it works, why it works etc. Then move on
      to the next project. This will help you. What you are questioning
      with the plusses and minuses is the second cone on the 45GD
      experiment. It is showing magnet repulsion from the cones and the
      sides of the drum.

      Joe

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Y...>"