People Read This Please

  • Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2003
      ok you guys all know im new. so i dont neccesarilly know everything
      about Mr hamel, and what he has completed. Could someone tell me
      how far he is on his ship, and when he started on that particular
      ship.

      THE IMPORTAND PART OF THIS POST ..............

      We all know we need to put our heads togethor on this, but im with
      Ole', we need to physically get togethor and work on this,
      preferably with Hamel. Do you know how greatfull he would be ? We
      all show up, and genuinely want to help him. We could get him heat
      for his shop, and perhaps 20 helpers. Mabee this summer ? I mean,
      we could get some serious work done. Guys think about it.