Glorious Statement by Ole ! ! !
- This was back a few months ago i beleive, but it is new to me. Its
a glamorous statement by ole. I wonder, what has gotten done since
this post ? ? ? ?
Mr Hamel is offering an opportunity to learn first hand how
to build a ship. He could just say sorry I can't help you,
but he isn't saying that. Whether you contribute or not to
his project, he will answer your questions and help you
along. there are a few dedicated souls on the list who
are making donations of time, effort, and money and they
are not the ones who are clamoring for something in
return. they recognize that they are helping the project
along so that they can see that it is working. most of
the contributers are actually coming to help so that they
can experience the technology. they are not asking for
guarantees or even proof, they know that it is legit.
I don't understand it, but I know that it is right,
I can feel it, so I am working on it.
If we all got together and made his craft work, then we
would have overcome all the obstacles to cranking them
out like cookies. when it is demonstrated, there will be
no shortage of money. Joe Average Citizen will rebel against
the governments and the oil cartels and force these things
to be built.
as Jim says, pitch in and help in any way you can.
Not everyone is physically able to help, not everyone
can afford to travel all the way to Mr Hamel. but everyone
can figure out a way that they can help.
- figure out how to quarry granite and cut it as required
- locate a huge glass tube - (that took a lot of work - Pierre)
- find a source for the machines to cut the granite
- do the math / geometry to lay out the granite interlocks
- figure out how to make magnets big enough to lift stage 2,3
- every week someone has to divert time and effort to get
information - almost always available on the internet
- come out and weld some stainless steel
- use a contact in the steel business to get us a discount
there are many ways to help, not all of them have to involve
money, or travel to Mr Hamel.
give it some thought, give it some energy, we'll help him
get there and then we will know we can get there too.