Re: Im new to the group I have a question.

  • jszymanek2000 <jszymanek2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2003
      The devices with 3 cones do not fly, they are heaters, they generate
      power only. The ship will fly and produce energy, however it is
      pretty complicated to build. There are diagrams of the first stage on
      the net, but to have a ship you need at LEAST 3 stages. This
      information is not avaible just yet. I believe it will be in the new
      book.

      A 3 cone device is a good place to start. You need to learn how to
      create the wave in simplier machine before you move up to building
      something like the first stage.

      -Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Travis <Caesar2001_2000@Y...>"