Re: 1113: the book ( I volunteer )

  • elkiv54 <findsometime@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2003
      Hi Patrick,

      I would love to have the book and will pay up front if required.

      BTW: Has it been thought of making this an electronic book (using
      Acrobat PDF or similar) so it could just be downloaded from the net,
      or distributed on a CD. That would make the printing a lot cheaper
      and possible a better profit for David Hamel (the price should still
      be proper!)

      -Elkiv54.

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick McBrady" <pmcbrady@g...>