Re: 1111 spining Ring Magnet explained

  • jszymanek2000 <jszymanek2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Apparently Yomba is also posting negative stuff about us in other
      groups now too. I have banned him now. I was sure I would this
      afternoon anyways, the email was sent for everyone's information and
      the warning was simply a formality. I have posted a notice on the
      main page, and I am going to ban anyone who bad mouths David at once.
      I have been a bit tardy on that, and in the future that will not be
      the case. I am getting sick of this crap as I am sure you all are.

      -Justin

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Steven Ontiveros