New Member & Info

  • alphabet_paul <alphabet_paul@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Hello Hameltechers,

      I'm new to this group, but I've been personal friends with several group members for quite some time now.
      It has become time for my 2 cents worth in order to help a friend who is a member of hameltech.
      A mutual friend of both of ours has given his life to bring forth information concerning aliens & the governments of earth.
      The day following the posting of this information to another group this mutual friend was found dead at home, with suitcases packed.
      Nobody want's to put they're name on this info now, for obvious survival reasons, so I am going to post it here & damn the feds.
      The info is to follow...

      Yours truly,
      Paul Johnson, PA, USA
      Thousands of years ago the initial human / earth population experiments ended. The original reasoning behind these experiments is no longer understood. Even the races currently inhabiting the worlds where these races came from cannot agree on the original reasoning. Too many millennia have passed, too many histories experienced, recorded and re-recorded.
      When these experiments ended, the "Founders" left to return home. Here on earth the "Observers" were left behind to study the long range effects within each of the various wide-spread cultures. They're mission was to merely observe and record the progress and time-lines of their respective culture, with a definite "no interference" policy. These Observers followed the mission's rules, but eventually they're decendants merged into the general population through marriage. These decendants of the original Observers did not follow the strict rules/guides handed down to them from the original Observers. Since they were intellectually superior and also had hidden technology, they soon sought leadership and power among the humans.
      The Observers decendants were seen as gods and holy men. They were able to perform things seen as "miracles" which "proved" they're god-powers. These god-like powers diminished from generation to generation because of the inter-breeding with humans, until these powers would only be manifest among a very small number of these decendants. Modern day psychics, mediums, healers, etc. come from this lineage.
      There were a couple of small groups of these Observers who saw what this mixing of human genes into they're lineage was doing. They saw that the powers would eventually diminish all together. These small groups attempted to keep they're lineage pure, and did not mix with humans. They're reasoning for this separation was in the hopes of returning to they're ancestor's home and culture someday.
      Hundreds of years passed, and these separatists realized that not only were they abandoned, but that they were also part of the Founder's grand experiment. They realized that they were never going "home".
      This realization led them to believe that the only way to properly survive as a "superior" race was to assume the leadership role for the human race. This was an easy role to portray with superior intellect, god-like powers, and human looks. There are examples of these failed leadership roles that can be seen in ancient history such as Atlantis, Luremia, etc. as well as other not so obvious roles.
      Now the most powerful of these Observer's decendants work entirely behind the scenes in virtually ALL major powers of the world. They have, through careful planning, placed the human race into a continuous state of turmoil. This turmoil is evident on all fronts, religious, physical, political, mental, quantum, etc.. Working together, among themselves, they have kept this constant turmoil active while controlling it's magnitude. They don't want a large enough disruption to destroy everything they've worked so hard to achieve over the last 10, 000 + years.
      These Observer's decendants are now in nearly complete control. They are frantically working to re-gain the lost god-like powers of they're ancestors. They have also pacted with even less benevolant races toward these ends, promising them a "piece of the action" when the time comes.
      A major part of the reasoning for all official denials of UFO's, EBE's, ET's is the control factor of keeping human kind unaware of who controls the power, who is the power behind the scenes.
      Any of this knowledge, including the words your reading here, are seen as a very serious threat to they're version of "national security".

      In these "modern" times there are several sub-groups, controlled by these people, who will stop at NOTHING to ensure human dependance on this system of governmental control that has been set up for us.
      One of their favorite methods of personal control is the use of "psychic attack". These attacks have left large numbers of independent researchers ruined over the years. For those who would be inclined to attempt to follow it, there is a "body trail" that would alarm most everyone reading this.
      Many people have experienced different variations of psychic invasions, and never realized that this was even happening.
      Here's a little test, have you ever:
      Had the sudden feeling of disorientation?
      Had the sudden feeling that you were being given information?
      Suddenly felt very lethargic, like you suddenly lose energy and need sleep?
      During the experience of having any of the above symptoms, has there been a disturbance around you--example: kids, parents, spouse, etc. suddenly create a situation that distracts all/most of your attention from the personal experience.
      During the disturbance, has the districting area been extremely local--example: walking to a different room seems somewhat soothing, and the person/people creating this disturbance seem to also calm when physically moving to another area, even a short distance away.
      Have you ever experienced the feeling of someone else being there with you as you were just falling asleep?
      Have you ever experienced the feeling of being physically ill during the same falling asleep time?
      Have you ever gotten physically ill for a short time day after day, at approximately the same time of day? Sometimes this illness is accompanied by the feeling that your doing something wrong, and need to change what you're doing in a specific area of your life.
      These are all symptoms of psychic attack!

      Here's how it works:
      The standard method of psychic attack is a variant of the "remote viewing" used by the military and intelligence agencies around the world for years.
      Many times these psychic attacks, or sessions, will happen at the same time of day. This is because the remote viewer generally has a personal schedule, and does these attacks within that schedule.
      Once the link is established by the remote viewer, it's possible for the person under attack to detect the presenceof the attacker, and with a bit of practice to actually follow the psychic connection back to it's originator! They definitely don't like this reversal of roles where you can now learn the identity & location of your attacker, so be very careful if you attempt this!! It is much safer to "shield" yourself from attack than attempting to counter-attack or gather information from your attacker.
      There is also the method of causing a "local area disturbance" that disrupts, and confuses your normal senses in a small area surrounding you. This usually takes the form of people, or sometimes things, around you suddenly making lots of noise and / or comotion that distracts your attention away from your own thoughts. Once accomplished, the attacker slips quietly into your normal thought chatter where they can retrieve otherwise secret information that you normally wouldn't freely give.
      Sometimes thoughts or ideas will actually be planted from within. These are generally either false information, or harmful ideas, planted to inhibit your progress within whatever area the remote viewer is attempting to affect.
      In my opinion there is only one safe way to stop the attacks, that is through psychic shielding. There are many methods of psychic shielding, one of my personal favorites is a visualization of a shielding bubble, or dome, rising up out of the earth. It is always attached to the earth, to carry away the incoming un-wanted advances of the attacker(s). The bubble, or dome, must be made of the energy that is pure love! There is no exception, or substitute for this. The source is up to you, some prefer God's love, godess's love, universal love, or the simple pure unconditional love that is within us all. Unconditional love is the absolute key to survival here!

      It is also quite common and quite effective to exersize influence over people close to you. Skewing thought processes and perverting the perception of otherwise totally benign everyday thoughts and activities into very harmful and hurtful feelings of having been done wrong, and major resentment. The resentment is then fostered, nurtured, and allowed to be used as the driving force to propel the relationship into a downward spiral of discontent, resent, argument, pain and suffering. Any or all of these negative feelings can easily be fostered and used to prevent the subject from advancing they're work. It needs to be noted that this person will not act as himself or herself during these times of outside influence.
      Short of physically stopping the subject, this is one of the most effective methods of slowing, or even stopping, a person's research and development work.

      Furthermore, many of the unfortunate people in our insane wards around the world have come from experiments (both failed & sucessful) with this type of "remote viewing", and "remote influencing" that should be labeled "psychic warfare".
      They make treaties with some of earth's visitors, and actively engage in military actions with those who refuse the treaty offer. These visitors play a crucial role in the power game for our behind-the-scenes "controllers" who wish to re-enter the trans-galactic group of cultures as a power to be respected.

      There are also benevolant forces at work, trying to help empower the human race before its too late. Unfortunately for humans, and these benevolant visitors, this kind of outside influence is regarded as extremely dangerous to the controllers. Therefore, these kind beings are hunted, and persecuted for they're attempts to educate humans.
      These benevolant forces see the need to prepare for the upcoming inter-galactic civil war. Earth will be drawn into this war, even if the "controllers" were to completely disappear from earth now. The only way for the humans of earth to win this is on a personal level. This must be done by means of an overall consciousness shift. This shift must be on a fairly large level, so as to affect every conscious being within this region of space, including non-human races within this region.

      The "Controllers" are gaining political and military strength, both on a global and inter-global scale. There collaboration with other races has brought earth some great technological breakthroughs in science and medicine, but at a tremendous cost. All the truly powerful technology, however, remains hidden from humans for other uses.

      There are also non-humans living among earth's human population. Some of them work directly for/with the Controllers, while others are scientists from other races who are here to study earth, but are forced to hide they're true identity from the Controllers.
      There are still others who are "deep moles" planted here by certain different races to be called upon when necessary, such as to complete an important mission from they're particular home-world. This is a common practice among earth's governments, so it should not be surprising for non-earth governments to use similar tactics.
      Some of these deeply hidden moles are so well disguised that even they don't know who they really are. Actually there are quite a few of these type of hidden moles, more than anyone realizes. These people are studied from the time they're born, to normal human parents, and either programed for use years ahead of time or completely replaced with a physically manipulated identical replacement. For all practical purposes these moles are entirely human, with normal human thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc.. In this manner there is no way that they can be identified as to what they truly are, or where they came from.
      These people are sometimes abducted, and re-abducted for special programming, and they all go through a form of "thought training" during they're sleeping hours. Part of this training includes the command to "forget" that the training has ever taken place until the correct "trigger" opens the specific thought pathways to allow the subject to remember. Those who actually do remember being abducted are only able to remember small pieces of everything that they saw and heard. A common memory is that of being told "you will remember when the time is right".

      I don't bring you this information to frighten anyone, but instead because everyone needs to know about the upcoming time of tremendous turmoil coming to earth. All the previous turmoils of recorded history will pale in comparison.
      I was never supposed to remember any of this, and I'm certainly not supposed to reveal these things to anyone. I'm certain that my telling who ever will listen will not go long without repercussions. Termination is the usual course of action for anyone revealing any of this "forbidden" information.
      I sincerely hope that everyone can properly prepare for the upcoming events, and I hope that the people I care about will be all right in my absence.

      Sign this: Subject X
    • gumboots2u <PDS@rogers.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hello Alphabet Paul.

        Well damn those feds. Tim Harwood has said many times to watch out
        for this also. As for myself??????? The jury is still out on this one
        . In other words no proof but TONS of suspicion. Any ways , glad to
        have a fresh face around. Truly Mac.

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "alphabet_paul

      • Jon C. Munson II
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
          interesting read paul. for me, this information isn't all new, although it
          does enhance what little i know. but the major problem with information
          like this is that it is far too general to really be accepted - what is
          needed is 100% concrete evidence & names, etc. i don't know if that will
          ever truly happen. so, unfortunately, posting this sort of thing usually
          caters to the disinformants and allows to them spread further discredit due
          to the lack of considerable detail.

> [...]

          are only able to remember small pieces of everything that they saw
          and heard. A common memory is that of being told "you will remember
          when the time is right".

          > I don't bring you this information to frighten anyone, but
          instead because everyone needs to know about the upcoming time of
          tremendous turmoil coming to earth. All the previous turmoils of
          recorded history will pale in comparison.
          > I was never supposed to remember any of this, and I'm certainly
          not supposed to reveal these things to anyone. I'm certain that my
          telling who ever will listen will not go long without repercussions.
          Termination is the usual course of action for anyone revealing any of
          this "forbidden" information.
          > I sincerely hope that everyone can properly prepare for the
          upcoming events, and I hope that the people I care about will be all

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com