Re: 11111 Too complicated?

  • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 31, 2002
      Very well put Jon!

      I have expressed similar responses to others regarding these issues,
      below is an excerpt from one of my outgoing email messages to another
      physicist who has a profound interest in Hameltech.

      "I am inclined to believe that many people before
      us, from the ancients through today, no matter what ever ideas enter
      our minds that none are exclusively our own, as they must have
      derived from some other outside source, even if that source is from
      one's own unique ability to "tap-in" to what many others
      refer to as a "superconscious" virtual think tank, or
      whatever you wish to call it.

      Think of it like as if our minds have other unique abilities to work
      together as a combination radio and computer in which some of our
      blessed every now & then when we open ourselves unto these thought
      processes that we engage in an activity that allows us to generate a
      virtual "uplink" if you will, which in turn enables
      selected, gifted humans to download information from this spiritual,
      cosmic, colective quantum computer.

      What we humans "do" with this information is what becomes
      deserving of merit by acting upon it with reverence, dilligence &
      discipline to use it wisely. I am also inclined to believe that if we
      open ouselves unto seeking proper guidence, we can endure much more
      responsibility that goes with accepting our destiny which too is a
      "given" once we seek after such wisdom in accordingly."

      ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Jon C. Munson II" <jmunson@h...>
      wrote:
      hi andrew, et. al,

      1st: in response to the drawing attached to the original message, i
      see little reason it wouldn't work. one modification i would stress
      is to provide some sort of lip over the top of the ball container
      (like the overhangs in a bobsled/luge track at the curves) to keep
      the ball from popping out. the ball reflects the WIS principle, and,
      if the device acheives proper motion, the ball could potentially run
      right out of the top in the current design due to mass/centrifugal
      force. my two cents.

      2nd: in response to andrew's post. i disagree that apathy and
      indifference are root causes. i'd say anonymity and the desire to
      see if we "understand" are reasons. the first part comes into play
      due to the more negative forces at work in this world, the second is
      to ensure we "grow" as a certain amount of spiritual understanding is
      required to solve this particular problem.

      i, for one, am exceptionally interested in this technology. i have
      built an m3cd to see the possibilities and learn a bit - i did not
      build it to function fully as that required far more resources than i
      have on hand (i.e., use of granite and building "big"). from the
      motion i achieved (not anything near st. clair's) i discerned that
      the technology is valid; i didn't need anything further than that.
      intuitively this stuff makes sense to me, although i couldn't
      describe scientifically in our terms (nor do i fathom david's
      terms). i am waiting for david's book, anxiously, before i
      attempt anything further. remember his warning of "they don't know
      what they're playing with." i get the idea the 3CD could be very
      much akin to a highly potent nuclear bomb if assembled in a
      particular fashion and i certainly don't want to make that mistake.
      also, i'm told from other sources, and discerning from st. clair's
      posts, that MIB does indeed exist and they are watching for any kind
      of activity than a 3CD, or other devices of similar tech, could
      produce. so some caution is necessary.

      as for valid proof, justin is well on his way with the WIS, david's
      book is coming out (sooner than later i hope), bryan st. clair has
      significant achievements, etc., and a few others. many people laughed
      at the thought of heavier-than-air flight, yet it happened by
      persistence (and other things too i'm sure). same with moon
      missions. many people still laugh at the idea of "big brother," yet,
      take a look at what goes on today.

      validity isn't so much a question of pure proof positive but whether
      one believes. the ancients did many things modern 'science' cannot
      explain so we must not use modern 'science' to attempt the same feats.
      imho,
      ---jon
    • billsaleen <bills1@cox.net>
      Message 45 of 45 , Jan 20 10:01 AM
        Mag Science,

        That Egyptian thing is EXACTLY what I thought after working on this a
        bit--the Egyptian drawings look more like what you originally drew
        (sans outer rings, etc.)!
        Pretty neat huh? :)

        - Bill

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Mag Science" <magscience@h...> wrote:
        > Good stuff Bill.
        >
        > I just quickly checked what I feel are the important measurements on
        your drawings and it appears as though you have got them right. When
        looking at the side view, the center to center distance for the
        magnets must be the same as the cone tip to tip length. Don't worry
        about the kick in the bottom cone. The MPM measurement should be the
        center of the magnet on top of the cone to the bottom tip of the same
        cone. This does not have to be a physical edge of the cone to work. It
        can be the dashed lined that you showed, extended up a bit to the
        center line of the magnet. Have a look at it that way and see what you
        come up with.

        > When you say that we should replicate the original, I agree, but
        maybe the Djed was the original. David says that this technology was
        supposed to handed to the Egyptians many years ago. Take a look at it
        and then back at the two drawings we have shown. How far off can we be?