Re: 11113: Mr Hamel Reports

  • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
      Russian scientists?
      interesting, I am curious to know who they were, and who, or what
      their associations are?

      Reason being, is that our research group has had strong relations
      established with Alex Frolov of Faraday Labs in St. Petersburg,
      Russia over the past few yrs. through our network outreach program;
      sharing & exchanging a variety of forefront technologies, and it just
      may be possible that these people know one onother?

      ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
      http://www.tap-ten.com
      http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
      http://www.next2romania.com

      Ref: *Website Of: Mr. Alexander V. Frolov
      Russian Native Engineer, Inventor, & Author of many published works
      relating to a broad range of topics such as ...gravitation,
      electrogravitation, new energy, time rate control theory (time
      machine), reactionless propulsion, warp drive technology, plasma
      electrolysis, hydrogen energetics, aging problem, Tesla research,
      ether science, ether dynamics, n-dimensional, electric spacecraft,
      four dimensional conception of matter, thermogravitation,
      gyroscopical drive, Tesla, Chernetsky, Frolov, gradient dielectric
      technologies for electric space drive, warp drive, space time
      curvature, temporal displacement, teleportation, and DNA resonance.
      http://alexfrolov.narod.ru

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "johndavidpasley <john@j...>"

    • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
        I may have misunderstood Mr Hamel when he called.
        John Pasley may have more details on the subject.
        He called me and said they were Russian and Bulgarian, but
        John says that they were Canadians of Bulgarian descent.
        I hope John picks up this thread and clarifies things.
        Ole.

        PS Frolov is defintiely an interesting person. I have come
        across many of his articles in the past and I appreciate
        the link to his website. it is different from the one I have
        bookmarked (though I have to admit it's been a while since
        I was there).

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"

      • john pasley
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
          Hi Ole,

          I thought I had clarified things. That Time 02112 still wishes to consider a
          Canadian, born in Bulgaria to be a Russian is not overly relevant to me. I
          also have no interest in persuing Mr Hamel's visitors in any way.

          Maybe, I can turn our thoughts to other things. For instance, does anyone
          have any references to a puported United States Department of Agriculture
          document showing that copper pyramids reduce the number of pests in a field?
          or of metals placed in a pyramid for a time losing a small percentage of
          weight? (I dont know who did this test). Both items are detailed in the book
          'The Cystal Connection' by Randall and Vicki Baer, another of Mr Hamel's
          books. This book seemed a little dry for me, but had a few chapters on
          pyramids that were very worthwhile.

          John

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
            John,

            Thanks for sharing this & refreshing my memory (I nearly forgotten!)
            yes, I do recall this book you mentioned, very interesting read.

            While we are on the subject, perhaps somone here may have heard of
            the following?...
            (meanwhile, I shall dig up what else I may have on them copper
            pyramids & etc.)

            *THE CRYSTAL PYRAMID
            http://www.malacti.com/cpyramid.htm
            Another unusual crystal find bears directly upon the use of crystals
            as the generator of a universal form of power. In 1970, Dr. Ray
            Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba
            diving with friends near the Bari islands, Bahamas, in an area 20
            miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the
            Ocean.

            During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in
            trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming
            up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms
            down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the
            sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and
            mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints
            between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

            Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked
            like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to
            explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came
            to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was
            amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the
            inner walls. They were completely spotless.
            In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could
            nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright
            and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's
            attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter
            hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached
            a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point.

            Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was
            a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.
            On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-
            sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been
            subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4
            feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-
            1/2 inches in diameter.
            Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone,
            but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found
            it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the
            pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a
            voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

            Fearing that his unusual prize might be confiscated as salvage-
            treasure by the U.S. government, Dr. Brown did not disclose the
            existence of the strange crystal or his experiences until 1975, when
            he exhibited the crystal for the first time. He displayed the crystal
            only a half dozen times, but each time witnesses have seen or have
            been sensitive to strange phenomena directly associated with it.

            Deep inside the crystal form one gazes upon three pyramid images, one
            in front of the other, in decreasing sizes. Some, entering into a
            meditative or alpha brainwave state of consciousness, are able to
            clearly see a fourth pyramid, in the foreground of the other three.

            The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic
            Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious
            sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to
            Thoth, the Egyptian god who ages ago buried a secret vault of
            knowledge at Giza, near the three great Pyramids there. Do the
            positions of the three pyramid images in the crystal hold a key to
            finding a fourth, as yet unfound subterranean pyramid, that is the
            fabled Hall of Records? From the side, the internal images dissolve
            into thousands of tiny fracture lines, and Brown feels these may be
            electrical in nature, like some form of microscopic circuitry. From
            still another angle, and under special conditions, many witnesses
            have been able to see a large single human eye staring out serenely
            at them. Photographs of this eye have also been taken.

            Like the mysterious crystal skull of Central America, Dr. Brown's
            crystal sphere is the source of a variety of paranormal events.
            People have felt breezes of ionic winds blowing close to it; cold and
            warm layers surround it at various distances; other witnesses have
            been phantom lights, heard voices, or felt strange tingling
            sensations around it. A compass needle placed next to the sphere
            will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite
            direction when moved only two inches away.

            Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. There are
            even recorded instances where one person has been temporarily healed
            of an ailment by touching the crystal sphere, but then the next
            person to come into its range took on the symptoms of the ailment of
            the other person, as if the crystal could draw out and then activate
            human disorders at will.
            Just what the purpose of the crystal sphere was, and what role it
            once played in the enigmatic instrument Brown found inside the sunken
            Bahaman pyramid, remains a mystery, though of course there are some
            interesting possibilities. One idea proposed is that the sunken
            pyramid once attracted, accumulated and generated cosmic forces.

            The suspended rod may have conducted forces accumulated in the
            capstone; the faceted red gem at its end concentrated and projected
            the energy to the crystal sphere below it; and the burnt and
            blackened hands, showing the evidence of an energy transfer, probably
            amplified the release of energies; while the crystal sphere acted as
            the tuner and broadcaster of the energies.
            All that we know for certain is that the crystal sphere Dr. Brown
            retrieved from this system is by itself testimony to a most
            sophisticated technology, for as experts at the Smithsonian Institute
            in Washington noted, the technology for cutting quartz stone to the
            perfection exhibited in the crystal sphere was not accomplished by
            our civilization until after 1900.

            Incidently yes I do recall a "clarification"
            albeit the clarification mentioned something to the effect that the
            Bulgarians were Canadian, born in Bulgaria, I have no recollection of
            any clarified terms, or correction of the previous mention of Russian
            scientists.

            ---T12

            From: "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>" <ole_thor@y...>
            Date: Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:49 pm