Re: book info

  • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 21, 2002
      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>"
      <ole_thor@y...> wrote:
      > The person who does know when the book will be ready is
      > Bob Thomas. I do not have any contact information for him.
      >
      > One member of the group is helping with the detailed
      > drawings. a couple of the original members are providing
      > editorial assistance. As far as I know, there is nothing
      > else we can do.
      >
      > Ole.

      Yes indeed,
      Donation$ are greatly appreciated as always...
      just need details of whom to send them too?
      -or have all of the funding resources to cover publishing costs for
      the book been met?

      also as expected, whatever funding any of us support for others here
      who are involved in such matters, there will be residual proprietary
      proceeds set aside to support Mr. Hamels projects with this intention
      in mind.

      ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
      http://www.tap-ten.com
      http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
      http://www.next2romania.com

      <dexlectric@a...>"

    • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 21, 2002
        you can always send donations directly to Mr Hamel.

        as far as I know, the money for the book is not as big
        a problem as getting the content right.

        Ole.
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"