Re: 11113: Mr Hamel Reports

  • johndavidpasley <john@jpasley.freeserve.
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 20, 2002
      Guys,

      You're being paranoid. There were some Bulgarians at Mr Hamel's, they
      were extremely polite, intelligent, and were decent enough to not
      stay more than a few hours, even given they had travelled a long way.
      That said, they were Canadians, not Bulgarians, but that was where
      they were born.

      Mr Hamel was extremely interested in the work of the quantum
      physicist who was there, he has pictures very similar that he drew
      some time ago. The engineer was also very helpful and surprisingly
      knowledgable considering his recent introduction to Hamel technology.

      I liked both these people, and while I pointed out a few issues with
      some of the physics, my thoughts were accepted. If anyone knows a
      scientist you will know how rare this open-mindedness is.

      I sincerely hope that both these guys become members of Hameltech and
      regular helpers to Mr Hamel, they are of the right mind.

      All the best

      John (now back in England)

      P.S. Thanks for the wine Pene, very nice.

      --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>"

    • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
        Russian scientists?
        interesting, I am curious to know who they were, and who, or what
        their associations are?

        Reason being, is that our research group has had strong relations
        established with Alex Frolov of Faraday Labs in St. Petersburg,
        Russia over the past few yrs. through our network outreach program;
        sharing & exchanging a variety of forefront technologies, and it just
        may be possible that these people know one onother?

        ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
        http://www.tap-ten.com
        http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
        http://www.next2romania.com

        Ref: *Website Of: Mr. Alexander V. Frolov
        Russian Native Engineer, Inventor, & Author of many published works
        relating to a broad range of topics such as ...gravitation,
        electrogravitation, new energy, time rate control theory (time
        machine), reactionless propulsion, warp drive technology, plasma
        electrolysis, hydrogen energetics, aging problem, Tesla research,
        ether science, ether dynamics, n-dimensional, electric spacecraft,
        four dimensional conception of matter, thermogravitation,
        gyroscopical drive, Tesla, Chernetsky, Frolov, gradient dielectric
        technologies for electric space drive, warp drive, space time
        curvature, temporal displacement, teleportation, and DNA resonance.
        http://alexfrolov.narod.ru

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "johndavidpasley <john@j...>"

      • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
          I may have misunderstood Mr Hamel when he called.
          John Pasley may have more details on the subject.
          He called me and said they were Russian and Bulgarian, but
          John says that they were Canadians of Bulgarian descent.
          I hope John picks up this thread and clarifies things.
          Ole.

          PS Frolov is defintiely an interesting person. I have come
          across many of his articles in the past and I appreciate
          the link to his website. it is different from the one I have
          bookmarked (though I have to admit it's been a while since
          I was there).

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"

        • john pasley
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
            Hi Ole,

            I thought I had clarified things. That Time 02112 still wishes to consider a
            Canadian, born in Bulgaria to be a Russian is not overly relevant to me. I
            also have no interest in persuing Mr Hamel's visitors in any way.

            Maybe, I can turn our thoughts to other things. For instance, does anyone
            have any references to a puported United States Department of Agriculture
            document showing that copper pyramids reduce the number of pests in a field?
            or of metals placed in a pyramid for a time losing a small percentage of
            weight? (I dont know who did this test). Both items are detailed in the book
            'The Cystal Connection' by Randall and Vicki Baer, another of Mr Hamel's
            books. This book seemed a little dry for me, but had a few chapters on
            pyramids that were very worthwhile.

            John

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
              John,

              Thanks for sharing this & refreshing my memory (I nearly forgotten!)
              yes, I do recall this book you mentioned, very interesting read.

              While we are on the subject, perhaps somone here may have heard of
              the following?...
              (meanwhile, I shall dig up what else I may have on them copper
              pyramids & etc.)

              *THE CRYSTAL PYRAMID
              http://www.malacti.com/cpyramid.htm
              Another unusual crystal find bears directly upon the use of crystals
              as the generator of a universal form of power. In 1970, Dr. Ray
              Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba
              diving with friends near the Bari islands, Bahamas, in an area 20
              miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the
              Ocean.

              During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in
              trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming
              up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms
              down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the
              sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and
              mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints
              between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

              Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked
              like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to
              explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came
              to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was
              amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the
              inner walls. They were completely spotless.
              In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could
              nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright
              and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's
              attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter
              hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached
              a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point.

              Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was
              a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.
              On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-
              sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been
              subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4
              feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-
              1/2 inches in diameter.
              Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone,
              but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found
              it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the
              pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a
              voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

              Fearing that his unusual prize might be confiscated as salvage-
              treasure by the U.S. government, Dr. Brown did not disclose the
              existence of the strange crystal or his experiences until 1975, when
              he exhibited the crystal for the first time. He displayed the crystal
              only a half dozen times, but each time witnesses have seen or have
              been sensitive to strange phenomena directly associated with it.

              Deep inside the crystal form one gazes upon three pyramid images, one
              in front of the other, in decreasing sizes. Some, entering into a
              meditative or alpha brainwave state of consciousness, are able to
              clearly see a fourth pyramid, in the foreground of the other three.

              The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic
              Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious
              sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to
              Thoth, the Egyptian god who ages ago buried a secret vault of
              knowledge at Giza, near the three great Pyramids there. Do the
              positions of the three pyramid images in the crystal hold a key to
              finding a fourth, as yet unfound subterranean pyramid, that is the
              fabled Hall of Records? From the side, the internal images dissolve
              into thousands of tiny fracture lines, and Brown feels these may be
              electrical in nature, like some form of microscopic circuitry. From
              still another angle, and under special conditions, many witnesses
              have been able to see a large single human eye staring out serenely
              at them. Photographs of this eye have also been taken.

              Like the mysterious crystal skull of Central America, Dr. Brown's
              crystal sphere is the source of a variety of paranormal events.
              People have felt breezes of ionic winds blowing close to it; cold and
              warm layers surround it at various distances; other witnesses have
              been phantom lights, heard voices, or felt strange tingling
              sensations around it. A compass needle placed next to the sphere
              will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite
              direction when moved only two inches away.

              Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. There are
              even recorded instances where one person has been temporarily healed
              of an ailment by touching the crystal sphere, but then the next
              person to come into its range took on the symptoms of the ailment of
              the other person, as if the crystal could draw out and then activate
              human disorders at will.
              Just what the purpose of the crystal sphere was, and what role it
              once played in the enigmatic instrument Brown found inside the sunken
              Bahaman pyramid, remains a mystery, though of course there are some
              interesting possibilities. One idea proposed is that the sunken
              pyramid once attracted, accumulated and generated cosmic forces.

              The suspended rod may have conducted forces accumulated in the
              capstone; the faceted red gem at its end concentrated and projected
              the energy to the crystal sphere below it; and the burnt and
              blackened hands, showing the evidence of an energy transfer, probably
              amplified the release of energies; while the crystal sphere acted as
              the tuner and broadcaster of the energies.
              All that we know for certain is that the crystal sphere Dr. Brown
              retrieved from this system is by itself testimony to a most
              sophisticated technology, for as experts at the Smithsonian Institute
              in Washington noted, the technology for cutting quartz stone to the
              perfection exhibited in the crystal sphere was not accomplished by
              our civilization until after 1900.

              Incidently yes I do recall a "clarification"
              albeit the clarification mentioned something to the effect that the
              Bulgarians were Canadian, born in Bulgaria, I have no recollection of
              any clarified terms, or correction of the previous mention of Russian
              scientists.

              ---T12

              From: "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>" <ole_thor@y...>
              Date: Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:49 pm