Re: [hameltech] 11113: Mr Hamel Reports

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
      were the scientists tied to any official govt..?
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
        Nathan,
        they are gone, Mr Hamel is resting and recovering from the visit.
        the shop is cold, but he does what he can, the cold just
        means that not very much gets done because he keeps dropping
        the tools, or they slip in his cold hands. He also has to keep
        feeding the stove to make it bearable.

        Ole.

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Young" <cosmonaut2@m...>

      • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
          George,
          Mr Hamel did not mention if they were govt or just researchers
          from a university.
          He gets both, and from "western" countries he gets newsmen.
          these were not newsmen.

          Ole.
          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "George T. Pantos" <gop6@c...>
          wrote:
          > were the scientists tied to any official govt..?

          Service.
        • johndavidpasley <john@jpasley.freeserve.
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 20, 2002
            Guys,

            You're being paranoid. There were some Bulgarians at Mr Hamel's, they
            were extremely polite, intelligent, and were decent enough to not
            stay more than a few hours, even given they had travelled a long way.
            That said, they were Canadians, not Bulgarians, but that was where
            they were born.

            Mr Hamel was extremely interested in the work of the quantum
            physicist who was there, he has pictures very similar that he drew
            some time ago. The engineer was also very helpful and surprisingly
            knowledgable considering his recent introduction to Hamel technology.

            I liked both these people, and while I pointed out a few issues with
            some of the physics, my thoughts were accepted. If anyone knows a
            scientist you will know how rare this open-mindedness is.

            I sincerely hope that both these guys become members of Hameltech and
            regular helpers to Mr Hamel, they are of the right mind.

            All the best

            John (now back in England)

            P.S. Thanks for the wine Pene, very nice.

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>"

          • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
              Russian scientists?
              interesting, I am curious to know who they were, and who, or what
              their associations are?

              Reason being, is that our research group has had strong relations
              established with Alex Frolov of Faraday Labs in St. Petersburg,
              Russia over the past few yrs. through our network outreach program;
              sharing & exchanging a variety of forefront technologies, and it just
              may be possible that these people know one onother?

              ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
              http://www.tap-ten.com
              http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
              http://www.next2romania.com

              Ref: *Website Of: Mr. Alexander V. Frolov
              Russian Native Engineer, Inventor, & Author of many published works
              relating to a broad range of topics such as ...gravitation,
              electrogravitation, new energy, time rate control theory (time
              machine), reactionless propulsion, warp drive technology, plasma
              electrolysis, hydrogen energetics, aging problem, Tesla research,
              ether science, ether dynamics, n-dimensional, electric spacecraft,
              four dimensional conception of matter, thermogravitation,
              gyroscopical drive, Tesla, Chernetsky, Frolov, gradient dielectric
              technologies for electric space drive, warp drive, space time
              curvature, temporal displacement, teleportation, and DNA resonance.
              http://alexfrolov.narod.ru

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "johndavidpasley <john@j...>"

            • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
                I may have misunderstood Mr Hamel when he called.
                John Pasley may have more details on the subject.
                He called me and said they were Russian and Bulgarian, but
                John says that they were Canadians of Bulgarian descent.
                I hope John picks up this thread and clarifies things.
                Ole.

                PS Frolov is defintiely an interesting person. I have come
                across many of his articles in the past and I appreciate
                the link to his website. it is different from the one I have
                bookmarked (though I have to admit it's been a while since
                I was there).

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"

              • john pasley
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
                  Hi Ole,

                  I thought I had clarified things. That Time 02112 still wishes to consider a
                  Canadian, born in Bulgaria to be a Russian is not overly relevant to me. I
                  also have no interest in persuing Mr Hamel's visitors in any way.

                  Maybe, I can turn our thoughts to other things. For instance, does anyone
                  have any references to a puported United States Department of Agriculture
                  document showing that copper pyramids reduce the number of pests in a field?
                  or of metals placed in a pyramid for a time losing a small percentage of
                  weight? (I dont know who did this test). Both items are detailed in the book
                  'The Cystal Connection' by Randall and Vicki Baer, another of Mr Hamel's
                  books. This book seemed a little dry for me, but had a few chapters on
                  pyramids that were very worthwhile.

                  John

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
                    John,

                    Thanks for sharing this & refreshing my memory (I nearly forgotten!)
                    yes, I do recall this book you mentioned, very interesting read.

                    While we are on the subject, perhaps somone here may have heard of
                    the following?...
                    (meanwhile, I shall dig up what else I may have on them copper
                    pyramids & etc.)

                    *THE CRYSTAL PYRAMID
                    http://www.malacti.com/cpyramid.htm
                    Another unusual crystal find bears directly upon the use of crystals
                    as the generator of a universal form of power. In 1970, Dr. Ray
                    Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba
                    diving with friends near the Bari islands, Bahamas, in an area 20
                    miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the
                    Ocean.

                    During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in
                    trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming
                    up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms
                    down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the
                    sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and
                    mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints
                    between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

                    Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked
                    like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to
                    explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came
                    to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was
                    amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the
                    inner walls. They were completely spotless.
                    In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could
                    nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright
                    and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's
                    attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter
                    hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached
                    a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point.

                    Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was
                    a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.
                    On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-
                    sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been
                    subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4
                    feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-
                    1/2 inches in diameter.
                    Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone,
                    but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found
                    it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the
                    pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a
                    voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

                    Fearing that his unusual prize might be confiscated as salvage-
                    treasure by the U.S. government, Dr. Brown did not disclose the
                    existence of the strange crystal or his experiences until 1975, when
                    he exhibited the crystal for the first time. He displayed the crystal
                    only a half dozen times, but each time witnesses have seen or have
                    been sensitive to strange phenomena directly associated with it.

                    Deep inside the crystal form one gazes upon three pyramid images, one
                    in front of the other, in decreasing sizes. Some, entering into a
                    meditative or alpha brainwave state of consciousness, are able to
                    clearly see a fourth pyramid, in the foreground of the other three.

                    The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic
                    Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious
                    sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to
                    Thoth, the Egyptian god who ages ago buried a secret vault of
                    knowledge at Giza, near the three great Pyramids there. Do the
                    positions of the three pyramid images in the crystal hold a key to
                    finding a fourth, as yet unfound subterranean pyramid, that is the
                    fabled Hall of Records? From the side, the internal images dissolve
                    into thousands of tiny fracture lines, and Brown feels these may be
                    electrical in nature, like some form of microscopic circuitry. From
                    still another angle, and under special conditions, many witnesses
                    have been able to see a large single human eye staring out serenely
                    at them. Photographs of this eye have also been taken.

                    Like the mysterious crystal skull of Central America, Dr. Brown's
                    crystal sphere is the source of a variety of paranormal events.
                    People have felt breezes of ionic winds blowing close to it; cold and
                    warm layers surround it at various distances; other witnesses have
                    been phantom lights, heard voices, or felt strange tingling
                    sensations around it. A compass needle placed next to the sphere
                    will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite
                    direction when moved only two inches away.

                    Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. There are
                    even recorded instances where one person has been temporarily healed
                    of an ailment by touching the crystal sphere, but then the next
                    person to come into its range took on the symptoms of the ailment of
                    the other person, as if the crystal could draw out and then activate
                    human disorders at will.
                    Just what the purpose of the crystal sphere was, and what role it
                    once played in the enigmatic instrument Brown found inside the sunken
                    Bahaman pyramid, remains a mystery, though of course there are some
                    interesting possibilities. One idea proposed is that the sunken
                    pyramid once attracted, accumulated and generated cosmic forces.

                    The suspended rod may have conducted forces accumulated in the
                    capstone; the faceted red gem at its end concentrated and projected
                    the energy to the crystal sphere below it; and the burnt and
                    blackened hands, showing the evidence of an energy transfer, probably
                    amplified the release of energies; while the crystal sphere acted as
                    the tuner and broadcaster of the energies.
                    All that we know for certain is that the crystal sphere Dr. Brown
                    retrieved from this system is by itself testimony to a most
                    sophisticated technology, for as experts at the Smithsonian Institute
                    in Washington noted, the technology for cutting quartz stone to the
                    perfection exhibited in the crystal sphere was not accomplished by
                    our civilization until after 1900.

                    Incidently yes I do recall a "clarification"
                    albeit the clarification mentioned something to the effect that the
                    Bulgarians were Canadian, born in Bulgaria, I have no recollection of
                    any clarified terms, or correction of the previous mention of Russian
                    scientists.

                    ---T12

                    From: "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>" <ole_thor@y...>
                    Date: Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:49 pm