Re: [hameltech] 11113: Mr Hamel Reports

  • Nathan Young
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 17, 2002
      Ole,
      did Mr hamel say how long the scientists where going to be there for?
      I would of thought it was to cold for him in the shop, has he still been
      working on it?
      I just got my licence so i was going to pay Mr hamel a visit i havnt been up
      there in a while.
      Nathan

      >From: "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@...>" <ole_thor@...>
      >To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [hameltech] 11113: Mr Hamel Reports
      >Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:49:49 -0000
      >
      >I just got off the phone with Mr Hamel.
      >He told me that there were a bunch of Russian and Bulgarian
      >scientists there to see how his ship was coming along.
      >Mr Hamel is having a hard time getting his planned
      >work done as a result of the visitors and the demands
      >that they put on him to show what he is doing and
      >where he is in the whole process.
      >
      >There is not much more to report at this time.
      >
      >Ole.
      >

      >Header Codes
      >11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
      >11112: Building and balancing, progress
      >11113: David Hamel reports
      >11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
      >OT: "Off Topic"
      >
      >Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      >Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • George T. Pantos
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
        were the scientists tied to any official govt..?

      • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
          Nathan,
          they are gone, Mr Hamel is resting and recovering from the visit.
          the shop is cold, but he does what he can, the cold just
          means that not very much gets done because he keeps dropping
          the tools, or they slip in his cold hands. He also has to keep
          feeding the stove to make it bearable.

          Ole.

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Young" <cosmonaut2@m...>

        • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
            George,
            Mr Hamel did not mention if they were govt or just researchers
            from a university.
            He gets both, and from "western" countries he gets newsmen.
            these were not newsmen.

            Ole.
            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "George T. Pantos" <gop6@c...>
            wrote:
            > were the scientists tied to any official govt..?

            Service.
          • johndavidpasley <john@jpasley.freeserve.
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 20, 2002
              Guys,

              You're being paranoid. There were some Bulgarians at Mr Hamel's, they
              were extremely polite, intelligent, and were decent enough to not
              stay more than a few hours, even given they had travelled a long way.
              That said, they were Canadians, not Bulgarians, but that was where
              they were born.

              Mr Hamel was extremely interested in the work of the quantum
              physicist who was there, he has pictures very similar that he drew
              some time ago. The engineer was also very helpful and surprisingly
              knowledgable considering his recent introduction to Hamel technology.

              I liked both these people, and while I pointed out a few issues with
              some of the physics, my thoughts were accepted. If anyone knows a
              scientist you will know how rare this open-mindedness is.

              I sincerely hope that both these guys become members of Hameltech and
              regular helpers to Mr Hamel, they are of the right mind.

              All the best

              John (now back in England)

              P.S. Thanks for the wine Pene, very nice.

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>"

            • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
                Russian scientists?
                interesting, I am curious to know who they were, and who, or what
                their associations are?

                Reason being, is that our research group has had strong relations
                established with Alex Frolov of Faraday Labs in St. Petersburg,
                Russia over the past few yrs. through our network outreach program;
                sharing & exchanging a variety of forefront technologies, and it just
                may be possible that these people know one onother?

                ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
                http://www.tap-ten.com
                http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
                http://www.next2romania.com

                Ref: *Website Of: Mr. Alexander V. Frolov
                Russian Native Engineer, Inventor, & Author of many published works
                relating to a broad range of topics such as ...gravitation,
                electrogravitation, new energy, time rate control theory (time
                machine), reactionless propulsion, warp drive technology, plasma
                electrolysis, hydrogen energetics, aging problem, Tesla research,
                ether science, ether dynamics, n-dimensional, electric spacecraft,
                four dimensional conception of matter, thermogravitation,
                gyroscopical drive, Tesla, Chernetsky, Frolov, gradient dielectric
                technologies for electric space drive, warp drive, space time
                curvature, temporal displacement, teleportation, and DNA resonance.
                http://alexfrolov.narod.ru

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "johndavidpasley <john@j...>"

              • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
                  I may have misunderstood Mr Hamel when he called.
                  John Pasley may have more details on the subject.
                  He called me and said they were Russian and Bulgarian, but
                  John says that they were Canadians of Bulgarian descent.
                  I hope John picks up this thread and clarifies things.
                  Ole.

                  PS Frolov is defintiely an interesting person. I have come
                  across many of his articles in the past and I appreciate
                  the link to his website. it is different from the one I have
                  bookmarked (though I have to admit it's been a while since
                  I was there).

                  --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"

                • john pasley
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
                    Hi Ole,

                    I thought I had clarified things. That Time 02112 still wishes to consider a
                    Canadian, born in Bulgaria to be a Russian is not overly relevant to me. I
                    also have no interest in persuing Mr Hamel's visitors in any way.

                    Maybe, I can turn our thoughts to other things. For instance, does anyone
                    have any references to a puported United States Department of Agriculture
                    document showing that copper pyramids reduce the number of pests in a field?
                    or of metals placed in a pyramid for a time losing a small percentage of
                    weight? (I dont know who did this test). Both items are detailed in the book
                    'The Cystal Connection' by Randall and Vicki Baer, another of Mr Hamel's
                    books. This book seemed a little dry for me, but had a few chapters on
                    pyramids that were very worthwhile.

                    John

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
                      John,

                      Thanks for sharing this & refreshing my memory (I nearly forgotten!)
                      yes, I do recall this book you mentioned, very interesting read.

                      While we are on the subject, perhaps somone here may have heard of
                      the following?...
                      (meanwhile, I shall dig up what else I may have on them copper
                      pyramids & etc.)

                      *THE CRYSTAL PYRAMID
                      http://www.malacti.com/cpyramid.htm
                      Another unusual crystal find bears directly upon the use of crystals
                      as the generator of a universal form of power. In 1970, Dr. Ray
                      Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba
                      diving with friends near the Bari islands, Bahamas, in an area 20
                      miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the
                      Ocean.

                      During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in
                      trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming
                      up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms
                      down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the
                      sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and
                      mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints
                      between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

                      Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked
                      like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to
                      explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came
                      to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was
                      amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the
                      inner walls. They were completely spotless.
                      In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could
                      nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright
                      and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's
                      attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter
                      hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached
                      a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point.

                      Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was
                      a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.
                      On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-
                      sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been
                      subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4
                      feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-
                      1/2 inches in diameter.
                      Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone,
                      but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found
                      it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the
                      pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a
                      voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

                      Fearing that his unusual prize might be confiscated as salvage-
                      treasure by the U.S. government, Dr. Brown did not disclose the
                      existence of the strange crystal or his experiences until 1975, when
                      he exhibited the crystal for the first time. He displayed the crystal
                      only a half dozen times, but each time witnesses have seen or have
                      been sensitive to strange phenomena directly associated with it.

                      Deep inside the crystal form one gazes upon three pyramid images, one
                      in front of the other, in decreasing sizes. Some, entering into a
                      meditative or alpha brainwave state of consciousness, are able to
                      clearly see a fourth pyramid, in the foreground of the other three.

                      The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic
                      Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious
                      sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to
                      Thoth, the Egyptian god who ages ago buried a secret vault of
                      knowledge at Giza, near the three great Pyramids there. Do the
                      positions of the three pyramid images in the crystal hold a key to
                      finding a fourth, as yet unfound subterranean pyramid, that is the
                      fabled Hall of Records? From the side, the internal images dissolve
                      into thousands of tiny fracture lines, and Brown feels these may be
                      electrical in nature, like some form of microscopic circuitry. From
                      still another angle, and under special conditions, many witnesses
                      have been able to see a large single human eye staring out serenely
                      at them. Photographs of this eye have also been taken.

                      Like the mysterious crystal skull of Central America, Dr. Brown's
                      crystal sphere is the source of a variety of paranormal events.
                      People have felt breezes of ionic winds blowing close to it; cold and
                      warm layers surround it at various distances; other witnesses have
                      been phantom lights, heard voices, or felt strange tingling
                      sensations around it. A compass needle placed next to the sphere
                      will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite
                      direction when moved only two inches away.

                      Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. There are
                      even recorded instances where one person has been temporarily healed
                      of an ailment by touching the crystal sphere, but then the next
                      person to come into its range took on the symptoms of the ailment of
                      the other person, as if the crystal could draw out and then activate
                      human disorders at will.
                      Just what the purpose of the crystal sphere was, and what role it
                      once played in the enigmatic instrument Brown found inside the sunken
                      Bahaman pyramid, remains a mystery, though of course there are some
                      interesting possibilities. One idea proposed is that the sunken
                      pyramid once attracted, accumulated and generated cosmic forces.

                      The suspended rod may have conducted forces accumulated in the
                      capstone; the faceted red gem at its end concentrated and projected
                      the energy to the crystal sphere below it; and the burnt and
                      blackened hands, showing the evidence of an energy transfer, probably
                      amplified the release of energies; while the crystal sphere acted as
                      the tuner and broadcaster of the energies.
                      All that we know for certain is that the crystal sphere Dr. Brown
                      retrieved from this system is by itself testimony to a most
                      sophisticated technology, for as experts at the Smithsonian Institute
                      in Washington noted, the technology for cutting quartz stone to the
                      perfection exhibited in the crystal sphere was not accomplished by
                      our civilization until after 1900.

                      Incidently yes I do recall a "clarification"
                      albeit the clarification mentioned something to the effect that the
                      Bulgarians were Canadian, born in Bulgaria, I have no recollection of
                      any clarified terms, or correction of the previous mention of Russian
                      scientists.

                      ---T12

                      From: "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>" <ole_thor@y...>
                      Date: Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:49 pm