11113: Mr Hamel Reports

  • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 17, 2002
      I just got off the phone with Mr Hamel.
      He told me that there were a bunch of Russian and Bulgarian
      scientists there to see how his ship was coming along.
      Mr Hamel is having a hard time getting his planned
      work done as a result of the visitors and the demands
      that they put on him to show what he is doing and
      where he is in the whole process.

      There is not much more to report at this time.

      Ole.
    • Nathan Young
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 17, 2002
        Ole,
        did Mr hamel say how long the scientists where going to be there for?
        I would of thought it was to cold for him in the shop, has he still been
        working on it?
        I just got my licence so i was going to pay Mr hamel a visit i havnt been up
        there in a while.
        Nathan

        >From: "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@...>" <ole_thor@...>
        >To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [hameltech] 11113: Mr Hamel Reports
        >Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:49:49 -0000
        >
        >I just got off the phone with Mr Hamel.
        >He told me that there were a bunch of Russian and Bulgarian
        >scientists there to see how his ship was coming along.
        >Mr Hamel is having a hard time getting his planned
        >work done as a result of the visitors and the demands
        >that they put on him to show what he is doing and
        >where he is in the whole process.
        >
        >There is not much more to report at this time.
        >
        >Ole.
        >

        >Header Codes
        >11111: Theory, untested Hamel ideas
        >11112: Building and balancing, progress
        >11113: David Hamel reports
        >11114: Non-hamel mysteries and energies
        >OT: "Off Topic"
        >
        >Post message: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
        >Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • George T. Pantos

          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
            Nathan,
            they are gone, Mr Hamel is resting and recovering from the visit.
            the shop is cold, but he does what he can, the cold just
            means that not very much gets done because he keeps dropping
            the tools, or they slip in his cold hands. He also has to keep
            feeding the stove to make it bearable.

            Ole.

            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Nathan Young" <cosmonaut2@m...>

          • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 18, 2002
              George,
              Mr Hamel did not mention if they were govt or just researchers
              from a university.
              He gets both, and from "western" countries he gets newsmen.
              these were not newsmen.

              Ole.
              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "George T. Pantos" <gop6@c...>
              wrote:
              > were the scientists tied to any official govt..?

              Service.
            • johndavidpasley <john@jpasley.freeserve.
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 20, 2002
                Guys,

                You're being paranoid. There were some Bulgarians at Mr Hamel's, they
                were extremely polite, intelligent, and were decent enough to not
                stay more than a few hours, even given they had travelled a long way.
                That said, they were Canadians, not Bulgarians, but that was where
                they were born.

                Mr Hamel was extremely interested in the work of the quantum
                physicist who was there, he has pictures very similar that he drew
                some time ago. The engineer was also very helpful and surprisingly
                knowledgable considering his recent introduction to Hamel technology.

                I liked both these people, and while I pointed out a few issues with
                some of the physics, my thoughts were accepted. If anyone knows a
                scientist you will know how rare this open-mindedness is.

                I sincerely hope that both these guys become members of Hameltech and
                regular helpers to Mr Hamel, they are of the right mind.

                All the best

                John (now back in England)

                P.S. Thanks for the wine Pene, very nice.

                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>"

              • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
                  Russian scientists?
                  interesting, I am curious to know who they were, and who, or what
                  their associations are?

                  Reason being, is that our research group has had strong relations
                  established with Alex Frolov of Faraday Labs in St. Petersburg,
                  Russia over the past few yrs. through our network outreach program;
                  sharing & exchanging a variety of forefront technologies, and it just
                  may be possible that these people know one onother?

                  ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
                  http://www.tap-ten.com
                  http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
                  http://www.next2romania.com

                  Ref: *Website Of: Mr. Alexander V. Frolov
                  Russian Native Engineer, Inventor, & Author of many published works
                  relating to a broad range of topics such as ...gravitation,
                  electrogravitation, new energy, time rate control theory (time
                  machine), reactionless propulsion, warp drive technology, plasma
                  electrolysis, hydrogen energetics, aging problem, Tesla research,
                  ether science, ether dynamics, n-dimensional, electric spacecraft,
                  four dimensional conception of matter, thermogravitation,
                  gyroscopical drive, Tesla, Chernetsky, Frolov, gradient dielectric
                  technologies for electric space drive, warp drive, space time
                  curvature, temporal displacement, teleportation, and DNA resonance.
                  http://alexfrolov.narod.ru

                  --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "johndavidpasley <john@j...>"

                • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 21, 2002
                    I may have misunderstood Mr Hamel when he called.
                    John Pasley may have more details on the subject.
                    He called me and said they were Russian and Bulgarian, but
                    John says that they were Canadians of Bulgarian descent.
                    I hope John picks up this thread and clarifies things.
                    Ole.

                    PS Frolov is defintiely an interesting person. I have come
                    across many of his articles in the past and I appreciate
                    the link to his website. it is different from the one I have
                    bookmarked (though I have to admit it's been a while since
                    I was there).

                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"

                  • john pasley
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
                      Hi Ole,

                      I thought I had clarified things. That Time 02112 still wishes to consider a
                      Canadian, born in Bulgaria to be a Russian is not overly relevant to me. I
                      also have no interest in persuing Mr Hamel's visitors in any way.

                      Maybe, I can turn our thoughts to other things. For instance, does anyone
                      have any references to a puported United States Department of Agriculture
                      document showing that copper pyramids reduce the number of pests in a field?
                      or of metals placed in a pyramid for a time losing a small percentage of
                      weight? (I dont know who did this test). Both items are detailed in the book
                      'The Cystal Connection' by Randall and Vicki Baer, another of Mr Hamel's
                      books. This book seemed a little dry for me, but had a few chapters on
                      pyramids that were very worthwhile.

                      John

                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 22, 2002
                        John,

                        Thanks for sharing this & refreshing my memory (I nearly forgotten!)
                        yes, I do recall this book you mentioned, very interesting read.

                        While we are on the subject, perhaps somone here may have heard of
                        the following?...
                        (meanwhile, I shall dig up what else I may have on them copper
                        pyramids & etc.)

                        *THE CRYSTAL PYRAMID
                        http://www.malacti.com/cpyramid.htm
                        Another unusual crystal find bears directly upon the use of crystals
                        as the generator of a universal form of power. In 1970, Dr. Ray
                        Brown, a naturopathic practitioner from Mesa, Arizona, was scuba
                        diving with friends near the Bari islands, Bahamas, in an area 20
                        miles from the edge of a submarine drop-off called the Tongue of the
                        Ocean.

                        During the dive, Brown became separated from his companions, and in
                        trying to rejoin them, suddenly saw a strange pyramid shape looming
                        up against the aquamarine light. The pyramid was situated 22 fathoms
                        down, stood 120 feet high, with only 90 feet projecting out of the
                        sea floor shifting sands. Brown was at first struck by how smooth and
                        mirror-like the stone surface of the structure was, with the joints
                        between the individual blocks almost indiscernible.

                        Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked
                        like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to
                        explore further. Passing along a narrow hallway, Brown finally came
                        to a small rectangular room with a pyramid-shaped ceiling. What was
                        amazing was that the room contained no algae or coral growing on the
                        inner walls. They were completely spotless.
                        In addition, though Brown had brought no flashlight, he could
                        nevertheless see everything in the room perfectly. It was very bright
                        and well lit, but no direct light source was visible. Brown's
                        attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod 3 inches in diameter
                        hanging down from the apex of the center, and at its end was attached
                        a many-faceted red gem, which came to a point.

                        Directly below the rod and gem, sitting in the middle of the room was
                        a stand of carved stone topped by a stone plate with scrolled ends.
                        On the plate rested a pair of carved metal bronze-colored hands, life-
                        sized, which appeared blackened and burnt, as if having been
                        subjected to tremendous heat. Nestled in the hands, and situated 4
                        feet directly below the ceiling rod gem point, was a crystal sphere 3-
                        1/2 inches in diameter.
                        Brown first attempted to pry loose the ceiling rod and red gemstone,
                        but neither would budge. Turning back to the crystal sphere he found
                        it easily separated from the bronze hand holders, and left the
                        pyramid with it. As he departed, Brown felt a presence, and heard a
                        voice from somewhere telling him never to return.

                        Fearing that his unusual prize might be confiscated as salvage-
                        treasure by the U.S. government, Dr. Brown did not disclose the
                        existence of the strange crystal or his experiences until 1975, when
                        he exhibited the crystal for the first time. He displayed the crystal
                        only a half dozen times, but each time witnesses have seen or have
                        been sensitive to strange phenomena directly associated with it.

                        Deep inside the crystal form one gazes upon three pyramid images, one
                        in front of the other, in decreasing sizes. Some, entering into a
                        meditative or alpha brainwave state of consciousness, are able to
                        clearly see a fourth pyramid, in the foreground of the other three.

                        The significance of the image may have been hinted at by psychic
                        Elizabeth Bacon of New York. In a trance reading on the mysterious
                        sphere, she received the message that the object had once belonged to
                        Thoth, the Egyptian god who ages ago buried a secret vault of
                        knowledge at Giza, near the three great Pyramids there. Do the
                        positions of the three pyramid images in the crystal hold a key to
                        finding a fourth, as yet unfound subterranean pyramid, that is the
                        fabled Hall of Records? From the side, the internal images dissolve
                        into thousands of tiny fracture lines, and Brown feels these may be
                        electrical in nature, like some form of microscopic circuitry. From
                        still another angle, and under special conditions, many witnesses
                        have been able to see a large single human eye staring out serenely
                        at them. Photographs of this eye have also been taken.

                        Like the mysterious crystal skull of Central America, Dr. Brown's
                        crystal sphere is the source of a variety of paranormal events.
                        People have felt breezes of ionic winds blowing close to it; cold and
                        warm layers surround it at various distances; other witnesses have
                        been phantom lights, heard voices, or felt strange tingling
                        sensations around it. A compass needle placed next to the sphere
                        will spin counterclockwise, then begin turning in the opposite
                        direction when moved only two inches away.

                        Metals are temporarily magnetized in close contact with it. There are
                        even recorded instances where one person has been temporarily healed
                        of an ailment by touching the crystal sphere, but then the next
                        person to come into its range took on the symptoms of the ailment of
                        the other person, as if the crystal could draw out and then activate
                        human disorders at will.
                        Just what the purpose of the crystal sphere was, and what role it
                        once played in the enigmatic instrument Brown found inside the sunken
                        Bahaman pyramid, remains a mystery, though of course there are some
                        interesting possibilities. One idea proposed is that the sunken
                        pyramid once attracted, accumulated and generated cosmic forces.

                        The suspended rod may have conducted forces accumulated in the
                        capstone; the faceted red gem at its end concentrated and projected
                        the energy to the crystal sphere below it; and the burnt and
                        blackened hands, showing the evidence of an energy transfer, probably
                        amplified the release of energies; while the crystal sphere acted as
                        the tuner and broadcaster of the energies.
                        All that we know for certain is that the crystal sphere Dr. Brown
                        retrieved from this system is by itself testimony to a most
                        sophisticated technology, for as experts at the Smithsonian Institute
                        in Washington noted, the technology for cutting quartz stone to the
                        perfection exhibited in the crystal sphere was not accomplished by
                        our civilization until after 1900.

                        Incidently yes I do recall a "clarification"
                        albeit the clarification mentioned something to the effect that the
                        Bulgarians were Canadian, born in Bulgaria, I have no recollection of
                        any clarified terms, or correction of the previous mention of Russian
                        scientists.

                        ---T12

                        From: "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>" <ole_thor@y...>
                        Date: Tue Dec 17, 2002 5:49 pm