book info

  • delphilectric <dexlectric@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2002
      Could someone tell me what the most recent book available is to read
      concerning Hamels craft? I understand that there was going to be a
      new book published for members. Thanks for any updates.
    • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 17, 2002
        unfortunately the book is still not available.
        the only things you can look at are either in the files here,
        or are linked from posts contained here.
        links to Dan Larochelle's site are still broken (I think),
        his site had the most information on the actual craft.
        you will have to go to the wayback machine to find a
        copy of the website as it was a year or so ago.
        (search for a posting here on the wayback machine
        for the link to it, I don't have it bookmarked on this system)

        Ole.
        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "delphilectric <dexlectric@a...>"
        <dexlectric@a...> wrote:
        > Could someone tell me what the most recent book available is to
        read
        > concerning Hamels craft? I understand that there was going to be a
        > new book published for members. Thanks for any updates.
      • Patrick McBrady
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 17, 2002

          Does anyone know how soon the book will be ready? Is there anything that the group can do to help speed up the process?

          Patrick M

          <dexlectric@a...> wrote:
          > Could someone tell me what the most recent book available is to
          read
          > concerning Hamels craft? I understand that there was going to be a
          > new book published  for members. Thanks for any updates.

          ---
          Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

          ---

        • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 18, 2002
            The person who does know when the book will be ready is
            Bob Thomas. I do not have any contact information for him.

            One member of the group is helping with the detailed
            drawings. a couple of the original members are providing
            editorial assistance. As far as I know, there is nothing
            else we can do.

            Ole.
            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick McBrady" <pmcbrady@g...>

          • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 21, 2002
              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>"
              <ole_thor@y...> wrote:
              > The person who does know when the book will be ready is
              > Bob Thomas. I do not have any contact information for him.
              >
              > One member of the group is helping with the detailed
              > drawings. a couple of the original members are providing
              > editorial assistance. As far as I know, there is nothing
              > else we can do.
              >
              > Ole.

              Yes indeed,
              Donation$ are greatly appreciated as always...
              just need details of whom to send them too?
              -or have all of the funding resources to cover publishing costs for
              the book been met?

              also as expected, whatever funding any of us support for others here
              who are involved in such matters, there will be residual proprietary
              proceeds set aside to support Mr. Hamels projects with this intention
              in mind.

              ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
              http://www.tap-ten.com
              http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
              http://www.next2romania.com

            • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 21, 2002
                you can always send donations directly to Mr Hamel.

                as far as I know, the money for the book is not as big
                a problem as getting the content right.

                Ole.
                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"