Re: Fw: Mothership Communiques

  • johndavidpasley <john@jpasley.freeserve.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
      George,

      Winifred Barton is a local to Mr Hamel and a friend of his. She runs
      one 'peace park' maybe more and has visited him often for many
      years.If the information sounds the same this is probably why.

      I dont see them trying to rip him off, though the peace park was
      mentioned in the Granite Man, not in a positive way. The park has
      helped Mr Hamel in the past giving him a place to park his caravan
      when he was moving to Gilmour and probably much more.

      Regards

      John
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
        Hi George... I noticed that no one else commented
        on these guys... my opinion... they are way over
        the top... really out there...
        I would think twice before giving them my name
        even...
        Timothy...

        --- "George T. Pantos" <gop6@...> wrote:
        > "The Universal Creed represents a straight line
        > (The Cosmic Kundolini; Galactic Monopole; or
        > isotope line) across all dimensions. It is like
        > the straight spinal column up whichspiritual
        > energy runs, like the sap which nourishes the
        > TREE OF LIFE"
        >
        > I got this quote of the website site listed
        > below.. I forgot is this the same group that
        > was taking Hamel information and sort of
        > ripping him off.. could someone clarify me on
        > this topic, I mean is this a legitimate group
        > in your opinion..?
        > ..
        >

        > http://www.reach.net/~wbarton/mscom01.htm
        >
        > http://www.reach.net/~wbarton/mscom.htm