Fw: Mothership Communiques

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2002
      "The Universal Creed represents a straight line (The Cosmic Kundolini; Galactic Monopole; or isotope line) across all dimensions. It is like the straight spinal column up whichspiritual energy runs, like the sap which nourishes the TREE OF LIFE"

      I got this quote of the website site listed below.. I forgot is this the same group that was taking Hamel information and sort of ripping him off.. could someone clarify me on this topic, I mean is this a legitimate group in your opinion..?
      ..

    • johndavidpasley <john@jpasley.freeserve.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
        George,

        Winifred Barton is a local to Mr Hamel and a friend of his. She runs
        one 'peace park' maybe more and has visited him often for many
        years.If the information sounds the same this is probably why.

        I dont see them trying to rip him off, though the peace park was
        mentioned in the Granite Man, not in a positive way. The park has
        helped Mr Hamel in the past giving him a place to park his caravan
        when he was moving to Gilmour and probably much more.

        Regards

        John
      • Timothy
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2002
          Hi George... I noticed that no one else commented
          on these guys... my opinion... they are way over
          the top... really out there...
          I would think twice before giving them my name
          even...
          Timothy...

          --- "George T. Pantos" <gop6@...> wrote:
          > "The Universal Creed represents a straight line
          > (The Cosmic Kundolini; Galactic Monopole; or
          > isotope line) across all dimensions. It is like
          > the straight spinal column up whichspiritual
          > energy runs, like the sap which nourishes the
          > TREE OF LIFE"
          >
          > I got this quote of the website site listed
          > below.. I forgot is this the same group that
          > was taking Hamel information and sort of
          > ripping him off.. could someone clarify me on
          > this topic, I mean is this a legitimate group
          > in your opinion..?
          > ..
          >

          > http://www.reach.net/~wbarton/mscom01.htm
          >
          > http://www.reach.net/~wbarton/mscom.htm