RE: [hameltech] 11114 / OT brainwave synch program still works?

  • Mike Thierfelder
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2002
      Hi,
      I remember playing around with that program a few years ago on a
      PentiumIII machine. It was running Win98 and seemed to work just fine.
      A word of precaution though: If this is truly a brain wave generator,
      would it be wise to use yourself as a guinea pig? I did notice that it
      would alter my mental state, left me feeling a mild sense of
      disorientation. It was interesting, and even though I'm not an invalid
      because of it (read: was probably an invalid before anyway), I'm not
      sure its totally tested and safe.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
        Hello.
        I tried the program again and it's not working on fast computers (1 Ghz and >). I guess a function with a timer goes so much faster that the difference between 2 timestamps becomes zero witch gives the 'division by zero' error.
        Regards, Eric.

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
          You can try cooledit (ever since the original program
          it supported brainwave synching).
          goto http://www.syntrillium.com

          goodluck.

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 9, 2002
            Want to relax? Meditate? Learn faster? Focus attention? Increase your
            awareness? Try self-hypnosis? [free download] -
            http://www.bwgen.com/doload.htm
            http://www.bwgen.com/index.htm

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 10, 2002
              thanks for the info!