Re: Walter Russell

  • johndavidpasley
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Andrew,

      Thanks for those links they are going the right way. I was interested
      in the magnet picture as it looked exactly how Mr Hamel describes it,
      so I printed it off for him. He definitely likes it although his
      interpretation was of two suns in different dimensions magnetically
      interacting. He's now attached the picture to one he has of the
      Barnard 86 cloud to show how that cloud operates. Although I only
      gave him the picture he said that there was more to Russell as he
      clearly understood 'the path of the nano', this is the spiraling that
      Russell seems to use alot. So he's probably worth a read, if you find
      a good book, please share the title with the group.

      John