11114 Glastonbury

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2002
      Is anyone familiar with the story behind Glastonbury Abbey etc.. there is plenty of reading of this on the web.. by the way is anyone on the list affiliated with the Church of England..  what is their stance on the subject.. it certainly shed new light for me on why the English had such a large hand in the founding of Israel.. gets all too weird.. by the way in a sort of curious way what is David Hamel's practicing religion.. maybe there is some weird blood line between him and Joseph of Arimithea.. or something like that might explain a bit of his significance.. and afterall he is a carpenter.. don't mean to be creating some sort of myth out of the man, I just find all this rather curious..  see pictures below for some familiar symbols.. notice a lance passes through it, possibly wounding the tree of life, vesica pisces..

    • Ole Jensen
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2002
        George,
        I am not familiar with the Glastonbury Abbey.
        However, Mr Hamel is (98% sure) Roman Catholic.
        the term "Practicing" can mean many things, in his case he
        does not attend regularly because of the difficulties
        of bringing Nora to Church or leaving her at home.

        Ole
        PS thanks for the pics on the radio.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 29, 2002
          I forgot to add that in the pictures below represent the relationship/duality between the seen and unseen.. the bleeding lance is also represented, I assume wounding the tree of life.. I have said it before but it just all gets just too peculiar.. I am even reminded of AC/DC's song Big Balls.. forward/backward forward/backward.. seems to all tie in..even the name of the band..
          I am not familiar with the Glastonbury Abbey.
          However, Mr Hamel is (98% sure) Roman Catholic.
          the term "Practicing" can mean many things, in his case he
          does not attend regularly because of the difficulties
          of bringing Nora to Church or leaving her at home.

          Ole
          PS thanks for the pics on the radio.

          --- In hameltech@y..., "George T. Pantos" <gop6@c...> wrote:
          > Is anyone familiar with the story behind Glastonbury Abbey etc..
          there is plenty of reading of this on the web.. by the way is anyone
          on the list affiliated with the Church of England..  what is their
          stance on the subject.. it certainly shed new light for me on why the
          English had such a large hand in the founding of Israel.. gets all
          too weird.. by the way in a sort of curious way what is David Hamel's
          practicing religion.. maybe there is some weird blood line between
          him and Joseph of Arimithea.. or something like that might explain a
          bit of his significance.. and afterall he is a carpenter.. don't mean
          to be creating some sort of myth out of the man, I just find all this
          rather curious..  see pictures below for some familiar symbols..
          notice a lance passes through it, possibly wounding the tree of life,
          vesica pisces..

        • gumboots2u
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2002
            The deal about the carpenter pops up more than once. Paul Pantone
            was a carpenter too. Probably others ? Lots of geometric stuff
            in religion, we need to observe were it fits without getting too
            crazy? AC/DC ??????? Come onn!!. Oh well at least it wasn't WAM.

            Truly Mac.

            PS still balancing.

            Service.
          • George T. Pantos
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2002
              yeah, I know, but still all part of the cosmic unconsciousness which becomes almost surreal, if you look at what sort of powers art and ultimately mankind..
                The deal about the carpenter pops up more than once. Paul Pantone
              was a carpenter too. Probably others ?   Lots of geometric stuff
              in religion, we need to observe were it fits without getting too
              crazy? AC/DC  ???????    Come onn!!. Oh well at least it wasn't WAM.

                Truly Mac.

              PS still balancing.

              --- In hameltech@y..., "George T. Pantos" <gop6@c...> wrote:
              > I forgot to add that in the pictures below represent the
              relationship/duality between the seen and unseen.. the bleeding lance
              is also represented, I assume wounding the tree of life.. I have said
              it before but it just all gets just too peculiar.. I am even reminded
              of AC/DC's song Big Balls.. forward/backward forward/backward.. seems
              to all tie in..even the name of the band..

            • Time02112
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
                Could it have once been an Ancient Ship? One thing's for sure, it has
                a very intersting outline!
                [pic uploaded to "Photos" section.]
                http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/hameltech/lst