Walter Russell

  • homekiwi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Hello,

      Does Mr Hamel's work have any correlation with that of Walter
      Russell? There appears to be more similarities in the works than just
      their drawing styles.

      Perhaps the colours referred to next to [3] here are a similar thing
      to the plasma colours Mr Hamel speaks of:
      https://www.philosophy.org/images/science/large/87.jpg

      Still building,
      Andrew.

      "During vivid spiritual experiences, Russell had seen everything in
      the universe, from the atom to outer space, being formed by an
      invisible background geometry. Russell not only portrayed his visions
      in paintings, he also learned science. He was so far ahead that in
      1926 he predicted tritium, deuterium, neptunium, plutonium and other
      elements.
      Russell found a novel way to change the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen
      in water vapor inside a sealed quartz tube, or to change the vapor to
      completely different elements. Their [Ron Kovac and Toby Grotz of
      Colorado] conclusion agrees with Russell: the geometry of motion in
      space is important in atomic transmutation."
      http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue4/ar4topten.html

      http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8989/russelwv.gif
      The connection between sound, light, and matter.

      http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/8989/russtbl.gif
      Russell Periodic Chart

      https://www.philosophy.org/science-photos.html
      Official Russell site.
    • johndavidpasley
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        Andrew,

        Thanks for those links they are going the right way. I was interested
        in the magnet picture as it looked exactly how Mr Hamel describes it,
        so I printed it off for him. He definitely likes it although his
        interpretation was of two suns in different dimensions magnetically
        interacting. He's now attached the picture to one he has of the
        Barnard 86 cloud to show how that cloud operates. Although I only
        gave him the picture he said that there was more to Russell as he
        clearly understood 'the path of the nano', this is the spiraling that
        Russell seems to use alot. So he's probably worth a read, if you find
        a good book, please share the title with the group.

        John