Re: 11113 Mysteries of the Invisible-editorial

  • Time02112
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2002
      Yes indeed, always gotta be those kinda peeps out there trying to
      turn something wonderful into their own private circus & collecting
      admission that they have no intent to share with anyone, primarily
      the good people they ride the backs on.

      "Ain't no fool like an old fool" I just wish they would take a good
      look at themselves and realize if they shucked the clown suit & stop
      foolin' around so much, perhaps by cooperating & working together,
      they may actually become capable providing a more sufficient product
      instead of the one they eliminate from their wasteful bodies-
      (Pardon the ephamistic expression) I'ts a good thing that we have a
      Band of Brothers & Sisters to watch over such good people Like Mr. &
      Mrs Hamel, if not perhaps nothing good would prosper otherwise.

      You Have Our Support David!

      ---T12

      ---T12