OT. Re: [hameltech] Re: Focus on hameltech.

  • pierresallin
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 12, 2002
      Timothy,
      I omited the OT in my posting as this was not (in my opinion) an off topic posting, but more like a "general" idea of where the group discutions are heading. Aagin, look at the old postings to see how far off track "some" of the postings are...
      Pierre S.

      --- In hameltech@y..., Timothy <flytch@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Pierre S.... I would like to remind you
      > about the headers you and everyone are suppose to
      > be using... this one should be under the heading
      > OT for off topic...
      > yes your post is a valid post... just like
      > everyone else's...
      > Now if you would like to be in charge of a list
      > please start one of your own...
      > thank you...
      > Timothy...
      > for a reminder here are the Headier codes so your
      >
      > --- pierresallin <psallin@i...> wrote:
      > > T12/Vosstech
      > > There is no point going into details regarding
      > > the postings I refered to as you can read them
      > > for yourself (as well as anybody else in this
      > > forum). Postings speculating on whether planets
      > > are hollow with green aliens trading microwave
      > > technology while MIBs are covering up the whole
      > > thing up as they are gray faces
      > > undercover!!!...
      > > This forum was and still is about Mr Hamel's
      > > project. If the focus was lost...please read
      > > again the early postings to get back on track
      > > and you will see how far off course some of the
      > > members got.
      > > This is a free forum and maybe it is time for
      > > some members to create their own forum where
      > > other subjects can be discussed...
      > > Pierre S.

      > http://www.hotjobs.com
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 12, 2002
        Pierre... I know... your just stating the
        obvious... but if you want to jump on anyone do
        it off list and directly... if they can't take
        the junk off list and it gets you so mad you have
        to do something then you can get them kicked off
        the list... we did this with cox...
        lists have a life of their own... just as there
        are lag times when no one seams to post anything
        at all... there are times when everything anyone
        posts seams to just be annoying... this is when
        you just delete everything with out the heading
        you are fallowing and go on with life...
        Or start your own list...
        I have been on many lists and am still on many...
        the ones that are so tightly monitored as to cut
        off topic posts out... die... No one wants to
        feel so suppressed...
        lighten up... pick on people directly if you
        don't like their posts... start a new list
        yourself... unsubscribe and read it off the
        site... or just get thicker skin...
        Timothy...

        --- pierresallin <psallin@...> wrote:
        > Timothy,
        > I omited the OT in my posting as this was not
        > (in my opinion) an off topic posting, but more
        > like a "general" idea of where the group
        > discutions are heading. Aagin, look at the old
        > postings to see how far off track "some" of the
        > postings are...
        > Pierre S.

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com
      • David K
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 13, 2002
          Where's Mike Mo when you need him?? ;-)

          Pierre... I know... your just stating the
          obvious... but if you want to jump on anyone do
          it off list and directly... if they can't take
          the junk off list and it gets you so mad you have
          to do something then you can get them kicked off
          the list... we did this with cox...
          lists have a life of their own... just as there
          are lag times when no one seams to post anything
          at all... there are times when everything anyone
          posts seams to just be annoying... this is when
          you just delete everything with out the heading
          you are fallowing and go on with life...
          Or start your own list...
          I have been on many lists and am still on many...
          the ones that are so tightly monitored as to cut
          off topic posts out... die... No one wants to
          feel so suppressed...
          lighten up... pick on people directly if you
          don't like their posts... start a new list
          yourself... unsubscribe and read it off the
          site... or just get thicker skin...
          Timothy...

          --- pierresallin <psallin@...> wrote:
          > Timothy,
          > I omited the OT in my posting as this was not
          > (in my opinion) an off topic posting, but more
          > like a "general" idea of where the group
          > discutions are heading. Aagin, look at the old
          > postings to see how far off track "some" of the
          > postings are...
          > Pierre S.

          HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
          http://www.hotjobs.com

          Subscribe: hameltech-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Bryan St.Clair
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 15, 2002
            Hello Everyone,

            Regarding off topic (OT) posts, there should not be
            any need to restrict postings, but there is a real
            problem that's not being addressed. These OT postings
            are only a minor item, & when viewed in the proper
            context they seem virtually like nothing.
            I don't want to stir up any trouble, but this
            underlying problem has grown & festered to the point
            where it is time to shine a light on it's dark face &
            let every one see it for themselves.
            First let me say that I am not a paranoid person, I
            don't subscribe to all the many conspiracy theories
            out there, nor do I believe everything I see, hear, or
            am told without some type of proof. I'm definitely
            not one to speculate publicly!
            I am also not prone to exageration, I simply state
            the facts to the best of my ability.
            This stated let me explain the problem as I
            understand it, & how it relates to the OT postings
            that Pierre spoke of.

            There is a very serious effort underway to stop
            amature research, & stop all people like David Hamel &
            ourselves, (David has mentioned this to me before but
            did not tell me details). The group(s) who would see
            this all stopped use many varying techniques to
            accomplish they're mission. These techniques range the
            full gamut, from minor harrasment to total destruction
            of an individual or individuals.
            These groups (who are well known to Mr. Hamel) are
            loving it to see posts in this forum that lead away
            from the main objectives of hameltech. They love to
            see the simple questions answered in such a way that
            confuson is felt instead of understanding. They love
            to see us spend countless hours following endless
            links that theorize, calculate, & spout grandois
            theorums without any hard physical evidence to back
            them up (I post nothing on my site that can't be
            proven & duplicated). But even more, they love to see
            us argue among ourselves. The few people that they
            have planted among the ranks of our little group can
            stir this kind of trouble, but most times they don't
            need to as we tend to do this to ourselves.
            Pierre is correct in that we should try to stay close
            to the main subject matter, However, who is to say
            what exactly deviates from this? I have learned that
            there are many different technologies that are not so
            different from this one on the inside!
            Furthermore, how many people out there have talked
            with David Hamel? Even a phone call from the other
            side of the globe is not that expensive! I urge any
            serious builders & researchers to call him directly!
            Be sure to have a pen/pencil & paper because he will
            bombard you with information!! My point here is that
            David will jump to many subjects that don't seem to be
            related at first, then suddenly it starts to fit as he
            guides the subject back to something he was just
            working on!
            Time is very short. The ones who want to stop this
            all from happening are getting more aggresive &
            forthright. Let us come together, get working, & get
            this technology �off the ground�!

            I'll get off my soapbox now....
            Bryan St.Clair
            http://www.geocities.com/stclairtech