Re: Re: [hameltech] Re: 11112: Orgone (was OT Orgone)

  • Marisa Commisso
    Message 1 of 15 , May 11, 2002
      Hello
      How do i get off this list-serve??
      -- Marisa
    • jszymanek2000
      Message 2 of 15 , May 11, 2002
        Hey Patrick,

        I should have packed the inside of the cone with sand or something. I
        have a wood ring at the base to keep it round, and the side wall is
        AL as well. I screwed the cone in three places to the inside of the
        ring. The shear weight of the cement (40 litres worth) pushed in on
        the cone, and formed some smooth ridges.

        I tried to scrap it out and fix the cone, but the rocks I put in the
        cement quickly ended that.

        So I am going to start again. This time I will make mud with sand and
        water, and pour it into the cone, and then let it harden up a bit.
        Then I will flip the thing over and pour the cement in. Once the
        cement is set I will clean the sand out, and hopefully have a nice
        solid inverted cone.

        -Justin

        > Glad to hear from ya again!
        >
        > A quick idea on your mold deforming problem.
        > Cut a circle out of plywood and set it around the OD of the alum.
        cone mold.
        > maybe make a few sizes to act as reinforcment ribbing.. Good luck.
        >
        > Hmm.... getting a break from school just to go to work..... hmm....
        well
        > that's the way it goes.
        >
        > Take Care.
        >
        > Patrick
        >

        > > Patrick!
        > >
        > > Good to see you back. I am here, and school is done until Sept.
        I'm

      • patrickathome3@aol.com

          Message 4 of 15 , May 13, 2002
            Hello Marisa,

            Just scroll down a little bit more. you will find the UNSUBSRIBE instructions contained  at the bottom of this email.

            If your still haveing trouble, let me know.

            Patrick.

            Hello
            How do i get off this list-serve??
            -- Marisa

          • Bryan St.Clair
            Message 5 of 15 , May 16, 2002
              Hello Everyone,

              The link to the orgone type detector is outstanding!
              That's an extremely sensitive unit, by the looks of
              it! I may try building one eventually, but time is
              limited (as usual) an simpler is better at this point.
              Here's an update on the not terribly sensitive unit
              I'm experimenting with. I tried different voltage
              inputs, still at the 60 Hz, using a variac to adjust
              the voltage. I noted that very low voltage works just
              as well as 117 did. It seems that the frequency is
              more important than the actual source voltage!
              The next experiment was with a free running 555 timer
              circuit, running on a regulated 5 volt DC source. I
              am quite amazed to find that simply hooking the input
              from the probe / wand to the square wave output
              terminal ( terminal 3 ) of the 555 timer, and source
              voltage ( +5 volts ) the effect is quite the same as
              using a true AC sine wave input!
              Here's what to try: Use an adjustable frequency 555 (
              or similar ) circuit, running low voltage, and see
              what results are obtained. Keep your meter set on AC
              volts, and adjust the range to the lowest scale that
              doesn't over-range the display. Experiment with
              different frequencies. I found that 60 Hz is too low
              to be stable, the 100 Hz to 170 Hz range seems to be
              very stable and produce good results.
              The only drawback I've encountered with this circuit,
              so far, is that it's more suseptable to outside
              interference. It picks up very close interference
              sources such as flourescent lights etc., whereas the
              true AC source didn't have this problem.
              Since this will run on a common 9 volt battery, the
              detector becomes quite portable! This is what I'm
              going to perform the next series of tests with.
              For those who aren't inclined to build electronic
              circuits, I saw that Radio Shack offers an adjustable
              pulsed DC power supply. The frequency, along with
              pulse width, is adjustable. I'm sure that
              pre-fabricated, adjustable frequency circuits are
              available from other sources also. Since low voltage
              works well, this makes the display more sensitive on
              the average meter, and a simple voltage drop circuit
              may work adequately if the resistance is kept high.
              John,
              I did try detecting food, and other natural
              materials, with good results also. The celophane wrap
              definitely reduced the indicated results to nearly
              nothing, but isn't quite as drastic with the pulsed
              D.C. circuit as it is with the AC input.
              I also tried placing a 3.5 inch doughnut magnet over
              the tip of the probe, this resulted in dampening the
              effect completely, strange.
              It also seems that it's quite possibly detecting
              positive and negative energy fields, as the voltage
              tends to rise, or fall, depending on what is being
              tested.

              I'll let everyone know how the next round of tests
              comes out!

              Truly,
              Bryan St.Clair
              http://www.geocities.com/stclairtech/

              LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
              http://launch.yahoo.com
            • Bryan St.Clair
              Message 6 of 15 , May 18, 2002
                Hello Everyone,

                I hope that this orgone detector topic isn't getting
                too old for everyone, I believe it's an important tool
                to use in and around the Hamel devices. Anyway, I
                snapped some quick pictures with my cheap-o digital
                camera of the detector, and the 555 circuit. There's
                also a picture showing the output frequency of the
                555.
                A possibly important note regarding the circuit. I'm
                fairly certain that the circuit board and battery
                assembly is going to have to be shielded, or placed in
                a metal enclosure to shield it from becoming the focal
                point of detection. I noted that simply placing a
                short jumper lead in the 5V. regulator's output strip
                changed the voltage dramatically! You can't see the
                range setting very well in these pictures, but it's
                set on a 200MV scale. The extra lead acted as an
                antenna, and nearly doubled the voltage reading.
                Anyone experimenting with these circuits, and using
                an auto-ranging meter, should pay close attention to
                what range the meter is on. Automatic range changes
                aren't usually easy to notice, except when paying
                close attention. The range change can really mess up
                what you're looking for, if you don't see the range
                indicator move.