Re: [hameltech] OT: Hello?

  • Nathan Young
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 9, 2002
      i knew it, floyds awesome!

      >From: Steven Ontiveros <steven_ontiveros@...>
      >To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [hameltech] OT: Hello?
      >Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:16:07 -0800 (PST)

    • aussie
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 9, 2002
        yes
        ----- Original Message -----
        From: "Steven Ontiveros" <steven_ontiveros@...>
        To: <hameltech@yahoogroups.com>
        Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 9:20 AM
        Subject: [hameltech] OT: Hello?

        > Is there anybody............
        >

        > ...out there?

        > http://mail.yahoo.com/

      • George T. Pantos
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 10, 2002
          Val, I don't know if is answering any of your questions but here is something Stefan Denaerde has said in his book U.F.O. Contact from Planet Iarga.  (have I been mentioning this book once too often..?)  anyways Hameltech gets more bizarre everyday as I come to understand it at least.. it seems as I combine info from other sources (mainly Unarius and Denaerde) that much of the energies and effects being produced in hameltech comes from other dimensions or "frequencies" as best as can be put or has been explained.. so though we might see a plasma vortex and antigravity much of it comes from the interaction of these other dimensions.. through the use of isotope lines, geometry and the rest of hamelphysics and equations..(see the file attachments for Denaerde info on Star of David and possible relation to MPM.)
          (By the way Dan, I sent your book out two weeks ago via media mail so you will probably receive it any day now..)
        • George T. Pantos
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 10, 2002
            one last note one cannot really understand Denaerde physics without understanding the religious and philosophical issues behind it..
[...]

          • Sal Garza
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 10, 2002
              hey george,
              you didnt illumine us that you time traveled
              for that cute shot of a kid.......c.u.u.....s.g.
              --- "George T. Pantos" <gop6@...> wrote:
              > one last note one cannot really understand Denaerde
              > physics without understanding the religious and
              > philosophical issues behind it..

              http://mail.yahoo.com/
            • wokani
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 10, 2002
                Roger Waters rule big time down here in South Africa ;-)