Re: [hameltech] Re: Mr Hamel and this development

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 28, 2002
      the Aztec and the Mayan's were two different
      civilizations... they had different gods and
      different cultural believes... their calendars
      were similar (as all calenders are) but had a
      different base... there are similarities but all
      have almost equal similarities to todays in some
      respects... It would take a book to really go
      into it... as there are few simple answers...
      Timothy...

      http://greetings.yahoo.com
    • David Koukourou
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 1, 2002
        bizzarre, I was just looking at that very picture of David Hamel holding
        the rod. Could you tell me if the cone in the picture is joined to the
        large wing that isn't in the picture?
        David K

        Message 3 of 24 , Mar 1, 2002
          I have a few questions. the second question I sort of know that there is an
          inverted cone on the bottom of this that is not pictured. and the horizontal
          line is the bracing.

          I am trying to work out how the air plasma gets out and in.

          David K

          The cone with the "cross" on it will be mounted to the
          bottom wing as shown.

          Dan LaRochelle

          --- David Koukourou <dkouk@...> wrote:
          > bizzarre, I was just looking at that very picture
          > of David Hamel holding
          > the rod. Could you tell me if the cone in the
          > picture is joined to the
          > large wing that isn't in the picture?
          > David K

        • justbuzz2001
          Message 4 of 24 , Mar 1, 2002
            Dan,

            Message 5 of 24 , Mar 1, 2002
              Does this help.....I hope?

              Dan LaRochelle

              --- justbuzz2001 <justbuzz2001@...> wrote:

              > Dan,
              > Where is that top magnets rod going? it looks like
              > it's resting in
              > the lower set of wing's sections center...am I
              > correct?
              >

              > --- In hameltech@y..., Dan LaRochelle
              > <danswaay@y...> wrote:
              > > MHD of UFO motor part2
              > >
              > > Dan LaRochelle

              > > Yahoo! Greetings - Send FREE e-cards for every
              > occasion!
              > > http://greetings.yahoo.com

              http://sports.yahoo.com
            • Dan LaRochelle
              Message 6 of 24 , Mar 1, 2002
                Yes....

                Message 7 of 24 , Mar 1, 2002
                  Answer to David Koukourou question....

                  Dan LaRochelle

                  http://sports.yahoo.com
                • aurora_project2001
                  Message 8 of 24 , Mar 21, 2002
                    In the last few years the predating Olmec civilisation (The people
                    who made those big heads in south America) has recieved a lot more
                    attention. One of the primary reasons was that they also had
                    the "Mayan/Aztec" calander. It is now believed that this is where
                    the calendar originated from, although theres nothing to say they got
                    it from someone else too!

                  • Timothy
                    Message 9 of 24 , Mar 22, 2002
                      Oh my... wow... thanks... I'll just be off
                      reading for a week or so... thank's...
                      this is cool... I love it...
                      Timothy...

                      --- aurora_project2001 <Aurora_Project@...>
                      wrote:
                      > In the last few years the predating Olmec
                      > civilisation (The people
                      > who made those big heads in south America) has
                      > recieved a lot more
                      > attention. One of the primary reasons was that
                      > they also had
                      > the "Mayan/Aztec" calander. It is now believed
                      > that this is where
                      > the calendar originated from, although theres
                      > nothing to say they got
                      > it from someone else too!

                      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
                      http://movies.yahoo.com/