Re: [hameltech] Re: crosspost - An magnetic/ionic reference GEM!

  • G Pantos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2002
      "it is also not influenced by EXTERNAL electromagnetic
      forces including gravity."

      I think it is important to note that a lot of electrogravitic devices mimic gravity, that is not to say gravity is necessarily an electromagnetic type force, at least that is my temporary and limited understanding of it, and probably must be revised considerably again and again till we come to an understanding of it..
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2002
        Most of what I said are based on theories presented by credible
        physics boffs some of who are studying this type of technology.

        The part where they maintain that gravity is a wave similar to any
        electromagnetic wave seems to be proven by the fact that a strong
        electromagnetic vortex underneath and around a hollow conductor seems
        to interfere with the natural workings of gravity by giving a person
        the ability to control the center of mass of the body that creates
        the EM vortex. I do not agree fully with this premise as I will
        explain shortly. First let me highlight yet another finding that
        certain phtysicists have come up with pertaining to this very
        subject. It is understood that an electromagnetic field generates
        perpendicular to the direction of an electric current and that an
        electric current will arise perpendicular to a generated em field,
        this is simple science. The thing that our learned friends preach is
        that perpendicular to both these fields a vector field gets generated
        that exhibit the same characteristics as gravity and based on this
        gravity must be a wave with frequency & amplitude. If you now read
        the story as told by Robert Lazar, believed to have worked at sector
        S4 in Area 51 on one of 9 captured alien craft you will see that he
        too claims gravity to be a wave that can be accessed and amplified.

        Here is my view:
        Large objects distort space-time (they take up space). Our model of
        space-time shows that it is sort of elastic and that when "pushed"
        aside by a very large object it distorts / stretches leaving it
        compressed at certain areas. Nature always seeks equallibrium and
        this space will push against any large object in space and we
        experience gravity as it will also push against anything else on the
        surface of the large object.
        Fast moving objects also distorts space-time. A small sphere with a
        diameter of 5 miles moving from A to B in no time, where A and B is
        100 miles apart will distort as much space a stationary sphere with a
        diameter of 100 miles beacause both occupy the same space in the same
        time.
        By creating a very fast vortexing plasma around an object will ensure
        that the object occupies more space as with no plasma around it as
        plasma can become super dense thus creating its own strong gravity.
        This will cancel out its own distorted center of gravity that is
        being distorted by the gravity of the planet and will loose weight.
        By now controlling the shape of the plasma bubble around the object
        i.e. making it denser to one side than the other we can shift the
        center of gravity causing the object to fall to this new center of
        gravity.

        In short:
        Gravity, Time, and Space are all illusions that can be controlled.

        Thats my view, comments are welcome.
        Adriaan