crosspost - An magnetic/ionic reference GEM!

  • Ryan Hopkins
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2002

      ION SLIP

      When a plasma moves at high speed, the electrons tend to move faster than the ions. The velocity difference is called Ion Slip. Ion slip creates a voltage that is axial to the direction of plasma flow.

      [All above taken from "Handbook of Magnetic Phenomena" by Harry E. Burke 1986]

      found on http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ufophysics/electrolyticflows.htm

    • wokani
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2002
        In short....

        The 3cd / 45gd / Galaxy Trinity has various phases of startup.
        Firstly the magnets will rip the electrons off the ambient air thus
        creating a mass of positive ions from the air. After a while the sea
        of +ve ions have no or very little electrons and the cones / wings /
        bellows are really loaded with electrons. The repelling magnets still
        needs electrons and it can now only get them from the cones / wings.
        The cones / wings is made of a non-magnetic metal which means that
        once the electrons are within this metal the magnets can't pull them
        out again as the electrons are not under the influence off the
        magnet's field, so the only other way would be to pull the electrons
        from the metal through the +ve ions to the magnets. This means that
        there must be a position in the 45gd / HFS where this can happen, in
        the 3cd it is the cone tip and in the HFS it is the center rod (
        notice that both is situated where the air comes into the device. In
        the second phase of operation the electrons that are captured in the
        cones or in the center rod will be forced to jump off the tip and jet
        through the ions towards the magnets to feed them again. Because the
        center rod / top cone also has repelling magnets that are also
        starving of electrons they too will get locked into this current.

        The moment the electrons are released into the mass of +ve ions it
        becomes a true plasma and because the electrons are being shot
        through this plasma into the magnets they don't recombine and the
        mass remains in a plasma state having as we all should know - self
        ressonance and it is also not influenced by EXTERNAL electromagnetic
        forces including gravity.

        The entire device whether in be the 45gd or the HFS is one big
        MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC generator creating an electric circuit that
        operates on the principles of over unity.

        The ION SLIP is therefore nothing more than an electric current.

        My 2 cents ( maybe a bit more )

        Adriaan
      • G Pantos
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2002
          "it is also not influenced by EXTERNAL electromagnetic
          forces including gravity."

          I think it is important to note that a lot of electrogravitic devices mimic gravity, that is not to say gravity is necessarily an electromagnetic type force, at least that is my temporary and limited understanding of it, and probably must be revised considerably again and again till we come to an understanding of it..

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 10, 2002
            Most of what I said are based on theories presented by credible
            physics boffs some of who are studying this type of technology.

            The part where they maintain that gravity is a wave similar to any
            electromagnetic wave seems to be proven by the fact that a strong
            electromagnetic vortex underneath and around a hollow conductor seems
            to interfere with the natural workings of gravity by giving a person
            the ability to control the center of mass of the body that creates
            the EM vortex. I do not agree fully with this premise as I will
            explain shortly. First let me highlight yet another finding that
            certain phtysicists have come up with pertaining to this very
            subject. It is understood that an electromagnetic field generates
            perpendicular to the direction of an electric current and that an
            electric current will arise perpendicular to a generated em field,
            this is simple science. The thing that our learned friends preach is
            that perpendicular to both these fields a vector field gets generated
            that exhibit the same characteristics as gravity and based on this
            gravity must be a wave with frequency & amplitude. If you now read
            the story as told by Robert Lazar, believed to have worked at sector
            S4 in Area 51 on one of 9 captured alien craft you will see that he
            too claims gravity to be a wave that can be accessed and amplified.

            Here is my view:
            Large objects distort space-time (they take up space). Our model of
            space-time shows that it is sort of elastic and that when "pushed"
            aside by a very large object it distorts / stretches leaving it
            compressed at certain areas. Nature always seeks equallibrium and
            this space will push against any large object in space and we
            experience gravity as it will also push against anything else on the
            surface of the large object.
            Fast moving objects also distorts space-time. A small sphere with a
            diameter of 5 miles moving from A to B in no time, where A and B is
            100 miles apart will distort as much space a stationary sphere with a
            diameter of 100 miles beacause both occupy the same space in the same
            time.
            By creating a very fast vortexing plasma around an object will ensure
            that the object occupies more space as with no plasma around it as
            plasma can become super dense thus creating its own strong gravity.
            This will cancel out its own distorted center of gravity that is
            being distorted by the gravity of the planet and will loose weight.
            By now controlling the shape of the plasma bubble around the object
            i.e. making it denser to one side than the other we can shift the
            center of gravity causing the object to fall to this new center of
            gravity.

            In short:
            Gravity, Time, and Space are all illusions that can be controlled.

            Thats my view, comments are welcome.
            Adriaan