Re: [hameltech] strange effects

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2002
      Criticism is fine...

      I have not seen anyone's sinking their life's
      savings into these... I have seen people spend a
      few hundred... maybe a couple of thousand
      dolors...
      Most people who smoke, spend more that on their
      drugs(cigs) every year...

      There is one very positive aspect to any
      experiment involving the mind... and the hands...

      A mind once expanded by a thought never quite
      shrinks to it original proportions again...

      The only real �nut� about this technology is Mr
      Hamel himself... and he hurts no one... In fact
      he seems like my kind of guy... real nice to be
      around with a real vision and zest for life...

      I have been involved with this for a wile now...
      and I see that if we can explain it all then we
      gain!!! simple as that... :)

      The skills are... well any work you do with your
      hands is good work... Men, belong in the workshop
      creating... not in front of the TV turning into
      vegetables...

      Timothy...
      P.S. I would like to expand on this simple little
      thing with cost... I keep reminding my wife of
      this every time I need a few bucks to keep me
      busy in the workshop :)
      If I were to smoke... I don�t... but IF... I
      would probably smoke a pack of cigs a day... here
      on the west coast they are about $3.45 a pack...
      that is $3.45X 365 days a year... that is roughly
      $1,200.00 a year that I would blow up in smoke!!!
      That is a lot of fun money... claim it for
      yourself guys... Just remember to allow her to
      claim it as well... (The math works good with
      starbucks coffee as well.. LOL)

      --- smokarose <smokarose@...> wrote:
      > I have been working with these "Hamel" devices
      > for 2 years now and
      > have come to a conclusion. The "strange
      > effects" that do occur in say
      > a 45GD are all very explainable. The
      > "shimmering" of the cones and
      > the sparks emmited are due to nothing more than
      > slight changes in the
      > temperature around the device. I really hate to
      > see you guys wasting
      > so much time on a pipe dream. Trust me when I
      > say that David Hamel
      > will fail at any attempt to launch his ship
      > because it is just not
      > possible. Yes it may spark and cause television
      > interference but it
      > simply will not fly. And as for planet
      > Kladen....well Nasa has mapped
      > our solar system quite well and there seems to
      > be no Kladen or any
      > other mysterious planet on the other side of
      > the sun. I am not trying
      > to be an ass here. Just don't invest to much
      > time or money into this
      > thing and set yourselves up for a great
      > dissapointment.

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!