11112 Building a functional craft in time

  • vgruno2000
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hi everyone,
      First I would like to wish each and all a very happy new year. May
      this new year bring many successfull (sp) working projects.
      Since David Hamel has spent the last 25 years or more building his
      craft--what chance do we have completing a working craft prior to
      this event which is supposed to befall earth between 2002 and 2005?
      All comments welcome.

      Val
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 1, 2002
        Prototypes man... prototypes... they always take
        far more time to build than any copy...
        the work that David has done could easily have
        been done in just a few months... most of the
        wasted time has been in Learning how to do it...
        Even a little dead end is costly.. very costly...

        The Wright Brothers did not just fly... they took
        years to learn how... their planes could be built
        in a week... but they took years to get the first
        one into the air!!!
        We have the advantage of standing on the
        shoulders of giants... David dose not have that
        advantage... he is learning... Doing the work
        everyone will soon take for granted...

        Timothy...

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 1, 2002
          That is why we have to help David as much as possible!

          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 1, 2002

              Hi Nathan,

            One ship finished for only 7 people. What about the rest of us? Do we have enough time to complete a craft of our own?

            Val

            Do You Yahoo!?
            Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.
          • Val Gruno
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 1, 2002

                Hello Timothy,

              You are right. I did not think of things that way. Thanks.

              Val

              Do You Yahoo!?
              Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.
            • Nathan Young
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 1, 2002
                Val and everyone else!
                Thats why we need to build more, more, and more of them.I believe we
                would beable to, we would just need the resources, were do you think David
                is getting his magnets from?and other materials? We could follow in his
                footsteps. I would hate to say it but, lets face it Dave is a getting up
                there ,who says how long he has left. He hasn't told everything he knows
                about it and if someone doesn't take a video camera up there and Interview
                him for weeks to get as much information as possible, were not going to now
                how this thing works fully and were not going to now how to build it and
                understand it, there is something else that David isn't telling us (I'm not
                trying to turn everyone against him)he is giving people missmatch
                information about the whole thing. I've talked with people that have talked
                with him including the person that introduced me to him, I have also talked
                to him but he is giving them different info than he did before about the
                same subject! We have to find out whats really going on.

                I'm willing to hear anybody elses point of view on anything that I have
                discussed. thanx

                Nathan

                >From: Val Gruno <vgruno2000@...>
                >To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [hameltech] 11112 Building a functional craft in time
                >Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 19:00:48 -0800 (PST)
                >

                > Hi Nathan,
                >One ship finished for only 7 people. What about the rest of us? Do we have
                >enough time to complete a craft of our own?
                >
                >Val

                >Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.

              • ole_thor
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                  Nathan, Val, Steve,

                  Mr Hamel is a very religious man. He believes that God
                  has called him to build a craft to save a portion of
                  earth during the coming "tribulations". He believes
                  that the tribulations are coming soon and that they
                  will be a combination of natural (Space borne) disasters
                  and our own terrestrial incompetence / greed.

                  the craft (when completed) will lift off the earth and
                  wait for God to guide it where required depending on the
                  extent of the tribulations. God's presence may come
                  in the form of ET's who will assist in guiding the craft
                  to a safe haven, or possibly it will be God Him (or Her)
                  Self.

                  There is no room in Mr Hamel's plan for fabricating many
                  of these crafts, or patenting them (he has tried). He knows
                  that he is running out of time (not his time, Earth's time).
                  Currently he requires a significant amount of Granite of
                  a specific composition, and a bunch more steel and magnets.
                  at some point the magnets available commercially will not
                  be sufficient to the task and so he is investigating the
                  use of LodeStone from North and South of the equator (there
                  is apparently a difference).

                  People have interviewed him extensively and everything that
                  he has learned is contained in the new book. it is over 300
                  pages long with many illustrations and the blueprints for the
                  Galaxy Trinity craft. I have seen Mr Hamel's proof reading
                  copy of the book and it goes into great detail on many things.
                  unfortunately for us, it deals with things that are not
                  understood by current "scientific experts" and so it will
                  be difficult for us to understand all of the physics behind
                  the information (have you ever tried to understand
                  Tom Bearden's Motionless Electromagnetic Generator papers?
                  or Nicola Tesla's wireless power transmission?)

                  Mr Hamel does not deliberately mislead or mis-inform. What
                  usually happens is that the answers he gives are interpreted
                  by the person hearing the answer and then the answers are
                  published (often on this list) as an interpretation, rather
                  than the actual answer. Since he uses words that may or
                  may not be exactly equivalent to the words that everyone else
                  uses, it is very easy to misunderstand him. I have asked
                  him on several different ocassions about the same topic,
                  and what appears to be a different answer is in fact the same
                  answer, but I understood it differently. I know because I
                  usually tape my conversations and when I play back the old
                  ones, the answers are basically the same, but what I heard
                  on later sessions is based on what I learned between the
                  sessions, and what my focus is at the time.

                  People often try to get around his Religious focus
                  and try to pin him down to facts that he has no
                  answers for. You must remember that he is a true
                  believer and he fully expects that the answers he
                  needs will be given to him when he requires them.
                  Meanwhile, he does not worry about the fact that he can't
                  steer the boat, God has told him not to worry about it.

                  As for where he gets his magnets, they come from wherever
                  he can get them. He does not have access to the internet,
                  so he can't search for the best price or ask others for
                  their best sources. I know that he has paid dearly for
                  a lot of materials and that as he requires new materials,
                  I try to find the best price in the timeframe that he has.
                  I have found a few good sources for stainless steel with
                  help from Mac Ballantyne, and some good sources for magnets
                  on my own. Mr Hamel is currently negotiating with the
                  indigenous native owners of a large tract of land that has
                  a granite protrusion. He hopes to use that for the necessary
                  granite shell.

                  remember WHAT he is doing and believe that he gets the answers
                  he needs when he needs them. He does not have to understand
                  why he needs a granite shell, he just understands that he
                  needs one. sometimes he tries to explain why he needs one,
                  but we don't understand the answer.

                  It seems like this is turning into a book itself so maybe I'll
                  just shutup now and let you digest that.

                  Ole.

                  http://messenger.msn.com
                • Nathan Young
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                    Steve
                    Thanks for your input. Iam looking forward to the new book also, do you know
                    when it is coming out? I understand that God or the ET's are probable going
                    to take over the controls of the craft as he enters space. Maybe thats a
                    question that we'll have to ask Dave in the future, who is taking the blue
                    prints and everything else AFTERWARDS?
                    Thats why also you would have to build them in a very sicluded place, and
                    only tell people that you could trust, right! Because he has had phone calls
                    by people that say that they will kill him if he furthers his building! What
                    would we do then, we would be royally screwed.
                    Nathan

                    >From: Steven Ontiveros <steven_ontiveros@...>
                    >To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [hameltech] 11112 Building a functional craft in time
                    >Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:58:24 -0800 (PST)

                  • Nathan Young
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                      Ole
                      I am some what of a religious person my self and I believe in God, or in
                      that he maybe somewhat of a being or entity of a higher intelligence and
                      maybe that being or entity would most likely be watching Davids progess as
                      we speak and will probable controls the craft after it leaves to go into
                      space.

                      Thats why we need to include it in our plans to fabricat more of them.About
                      the lodestone,what do you mean they won't be sufficient enough for the task?
                      he might as well just use the magnets.
                      The price of the loadstone after shipping all the way back from North and
                      South of the equater would be shocking,dont you think so!

                      Do you now more about his new book, is it out yet? Yes and I've watched
                      video documentary on Nicola Tesla and I understand the basics of it.

                      I will take your advice and visit him more and see if I can make sence of
                      what he is talking about, I also might tape record our converation.

                      I don't try to pin down the facts. I understand what your talking about!

                      He is actually getting the magnets from my Uncle and he has been since the
                      beginning.

                      I now what he is doing and i also now that he will begiven the answers as
                      he needs them, its to bad that his friends from Kladen haven't contacted him
                      in twenty some years or so. He does understand why he needs the granite
                      shell, to excsape the Earth's atmosphere and not burn up. Thanks for your
                      input on the subject, I hope that we didn't get off on the wrong foot!
                      Nathan
                      >From: "ole_thor" <ole_thor@...>
                      >To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: [hameltech] Re: 11112 Building a functional craft in time
                      >Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 13:34:06 -0000

                    • ole_thor
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                        Nathan,
                        regarding the lodestone-
                        the magnets required in stage 3 will be larger than the
                        sizes that are commercially viable. to have them fabricated
                        just for the craft would be very expensive. Mr Hamel is
                        thinking about an alternative using lodestone and
                        making his own magnets (or magnetic material). the cost of
                        shipping is only high if you want it immediately. He won't
                        need it for 6 months or more so there is time to source it
                        and investigate and have it shipped.

                        the book is not ready yet. I'm hoping for early this year,
                        but I am not working on that project myself, so it is just
                        hearsay.

                        watching a video about Tesla is not the same as trying to
                        understand the physics of why it works. I am not trying to
                        say you are dumb. I don't understand how or why most of
                        Tesla's (theoretical) stuff works, same as I don't
                        understand most of what Bearden writes. However, a lot
                        of what the three (and others as well) have to say about
                        the physics of things are closely linked. the difficulty
                        lies in unlearning what we worked so hard to memorize to
                        graduate, regardless of the fact that it may not be correct.

                        there is more to the granite than meets the eye. another
                        pioneer (TT Brown) believed that there was more to granite
                        than just a nice looking rock. I believe that there is a
                        specific reason for the choice of granite in the craft. I
                        still need to investigate before I propogate my theories.

                        I apologize if I sounded harsh in my response, it was
                        not intentional. I was merely trying to do a quick brain
                        dump of a lot of stuff I have thought about at length.

                        Perhaps we will meet at Mr Hamel's at some point.

                      • Patricia Maas
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                          Dear Steven,
                          There is another way of getting David's technology
                          out there. I called him the other day about it and
                          unfortunately wasn't able to pass it on to him-he was
                          insisting on there wasn't time to do any more
                          developement.If any body is interested I'll pass on that
                          info as I'm acting as a go between, but am not accepting
                          any kind of payment for doing as such.

                          Patricia
                          NM,USA
                        • ole_thor
                          Message 12 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                            Patricia,

                            I am interested in your ideas.
                            Please post them or send them off-line.

                            thanks,
                            Ole.
                            --- In hameltech@y..., Patricia Maas <Scakya@w...> wrote:
                            > Dear Steven,
                            > There is another way of getting David's technology
                            > out there. I called him the other day about it and
                            > unfortunately wasn't able to pass it on to him-he was
                            > insisting on there wasn't time to do any more
                            > developement.If any body is interested I'll pass on that
                            > info as I'm acting as a go between, but am not accepting
                            > any kind of payment for doing as such.
                            >
                            > Patricia
                            > NM,USA
                          • ole_thor
                            Message 13 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                              Steve,
                              I don't have specifics on the land. This project has consumed
                              Mr Hamel, and I fear if I don't limit my involvement, I will
                              be hooked as well and so I stick to a few things that I can do
                              and contribute when I can.

                              the only info I have is that it will take bulldozers at least
                              a week to make a bush road in to where the spot is. it is
                              at least 6 hours north of where he is now. I can't recall the
                              name of the tribe, not even sure he mentioned it.

                              He is getting help from the Almighty him/her self and some
                              times ordinary people like you and me deliver the help.
                              other times it comes in a more exotic manner.

                              right now my main focus is to get structural stainless
                              steel, tools and I'm marginally involved in the glass tube.
                              the tube is mostly being handled by Pierre Sallin,
                              I just toss in my 2 cents now and then.

                              sorry I can't be more help.

                              Ole.

                            • Nathan Young
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                                Ole
                                I'm also trying to collect as much information as possible and maybe you can
                                help me? I didn't know that there was larger magnets needed later on. If you
                                don't mind asking, I was wondering what area you lived in and how old you
                                are? It's O.K, now we understand each other, right?

                                >From: "ole_thor" <ole_thor@...>
                                >To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
                                >Subject: [hameltech] Re: 11112 Building a functional craft in time
                                >Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 15:30:42 -0000

                              • PATRICK MCBRADY
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jan 2, 2002
                                  Patricia,

                                  I would also like to know how we can get David's technology out there.

                                  email off group at pmcbrady@...

                                  Thanks

                                  Patrick M