OT: Higher

  • wokani
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      Read the lyrics from the song 'HIGHER' performed by the rock band
      CREED.

      Higher

      When dreaming I'm guided through another world
      Time and time again
      At sunrise I fight to stay asleep
      'Cause I don't want to leave the comfort of this place
      'Cause there's a hunger, a longing to escape
      From the life I live when I'm awake
      So let's go there
      Let's make our escape
      Come on, let's go there
      Let's ask can we stay?
      Can you take me higher?
      To the place where blind men see
      Can you take me higher?
      To the place with golden streets
      Although I would like our world to change
      It helps me to appreciate
      Those nights and those dreams
      But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
      If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
      The only difference is
      To let love replace all our hate
      So let's go there
      Let's make our escape
      Come on, let's go there
      Let's ask can we stay?
      Up high I feel like I'm alive for the very first time
      Up high I'm strong enough to take these dreams
      And make them mine