OT? fogal charged barrier device technology

  • Ryan Hopkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2001

      OH MY F**KING GOODNESS is all I have to say after having read this.   For those of you who have seen Mr Fogel's excellent and thorough body of work, please share your ideas and comments; for those of you who haven't, please read and then do the same.

      The basic idea that Fogel advances is that all spatial,chemical make-up, and energetic information about ANYthing is transmtted for example by the very light that is reflected from it.  Mr Fogel for example has set up a hardware video-encoding device which can send a signal - undetectable by even sensitive normal instruments - through flat DC, and then successfully decoded at the other end.  He takes it one stepp further by discussing an odd property of this set up whic allows the spatial information from the camera side to be parsed without the need for so much as a focused lens!!!!!  Holographic reality, here we come!

      I'm getting no sleep tonight for sure.  Too much to think about. mwahaha

      Ever-seeking new info that shatters preconceptions,

      Ryan