OT: XMAS CHEERS!!!

  • jgogos@axa.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2001
      To All the Hameltech members;
      I'd like to thank you all for your knowledgeable contributions
      throughout the year, although
      i've been mostly quite, i read every post with great interest.
      Starting early in the New Year, i also hope to be able to contribute
      towards constructing the
      45 GD, it will essentially be along similar dimensions as Tom's device.

      I wish all of you and your families have a very Merry Xmas and all
      the best for the New Year.

      Take care,

      jim

      JG...Downunder

      -----------------------------------
      Disclaimer
      This transmission may contain information which is confidential and
      privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
      addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you
      have received this information in error please notify us immediately. Thank
      you.

      Important Note
      This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
      confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not
      the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
      email. If you have received this email in error please notify the
      sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
      email are not necessarily the views of AXA. Thank you.