Re: 11112

  • shekinahguild
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 19, 2001
      Thankyou Gene and Aaron,

      I have no expectations as such that I consider at the moment.
      I objectively seek the primary attribute of Hammels claim which is essentialy a Permanent Magnetic motor.

      Harnessing usefull work or such is a secondary consideration until I can understand the basic motive application.

      Creating an instability constant seems to be the trick that I want to understand. Once I understand how to create this condition I believe that many new applications may find themself as a result.

      SO... I don't worry about the applications so much but, if someone has gotten this to work, I would be facinated by the various applications that it may find.. since essentialy this is a permanent magnetic motor.. make of it what you can I suppose? :)

      ok, so I would say the primary question is... :)
      Has anyone figured out how to create an unstable magnetic suspension? , as this is my primary goal.

      Karl