11113: Materials for Mr Hamel .

  • ole_thor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2001
      I spoke with Mr Hamel today, and he is ready to start building
      the stage 2 wings and bellows, and requires some stainless
      to be cut and bent into an L shape. I have priced the
      material, and it comes to about $575 cdn per sheet
      and he needs 2 sheets. I have to check at the bank
      tomorrow to see what the balance is in our acount.

      If anyone wants to donate and doesn't know the process,
      send me an email off-line. If any previous donors want
      to make another contribution, you know the process,
      send me an email to let me know it's coming.

      thanks very much for your support,