Re: reg alternative to s/w

  • jszymanek2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2001
      This isn't really the best place to talk of such things, but what you
      need is a crack. It will patch the program so it doesn't look for the
      hardware lock anymore.
      Someone who wanted to crack a program would probably use this search
      engine to find a crack by looking for the program name, and making
      sure the crack was for the same version as they have.
      http://astalavista.box.sk/
      -Justin