The Electron as a South pole.....

  • Chris Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hello all,
      I haven't posted anything for a while and I have a bit of
      information that could be useful, so here goes.

      I was reading an article the other week about something
      called the Coler Converter. It is basically a free energy machine but
      the interesting thing in this article was an explanation of how it
      worked. One particular phrase jumped out at me.....'Imagine the
      Electron as a South pole....'.

      Now you may, or may not know that I have been developing
      the idea that positive ions are the cause of antigravity. The best
      explanation of the workings of the 45GDE I can come up with, involves
      the production of a plasma in the areas between directly opposing
      magnets on the cone and outer rings.
      If a plasma were created in this area and you presume the
      electron to be a South pole, then the electrons will be attracted
      towards the surface of a magnet's North pole and away from the air
      gap.......leaving behind, you've guessed it, positive ions.
      With this in mind, it does not surprise me at all that
      Justin's mate, Chris says that the energy builds-up faster if all
      North-North repulsion is used on the rings.......The only exception
      to this is the oscillator magnets, which should of course be in
      attraction but as far as I'm concerned they have little function but
      to stabilise the oscillator plates. I think you guys should stop
      worrying about how they affect the magnetic energy flow as the real
      action happens at the repulsion rings, assuming, of course you're
      using the right banding of materials there.

      Regards,
      Chris Hughes.

      chrishughes@...
      http://www.chris-hughes.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm