Re: quantum propulsion

  • Matthew David Trovato
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      My name is Matthew David Trovato.

      I am the inventor of quantum "time" warping.
      You are looking for this:

      http://www.dark-planet.com/ortemus/TIHTC.htm

      Quantum time jumping is made possible by a metamaterial that reverses
      the laws of physics such as the doppler effect. This material is a
      key component in building stargate-like intersteller travel. A recent
      breakthrough in quantum entanglement of macroscopic objects will
      allow the metamaterial to impose a wave function 2-d Planar portal
      which stargate teleportation can be made possible. Atoms exist in a
      solid particle state with an electron in a indeterministic vector.
      The metamaterial represents the atom and the 2D planar portal
      represents a quantum bound vector adjoining two parts of space like a
      wormhole. I call this the "inchworm" effect.

      My homepage is:

      --- In hameltech@y..., "eddie x" <zaltis@h...> wrote:
      > in the last week or so i have been talking online alot to a lady
      who has some interesting theories , ideas on propulsion. we talk alot
      about gravity control for propulsion and she says it would take a
      terawatt of energy to make something have no weight or to greatly
      reduce it's weight and it would take as much energy to power a major
      city like new york city just to generate a gravity field to propel a
      craft that used artifical gravity or gravity to fly and that more
      than one field might be needed for it. one to propel it forward, all
      of atoms or substance that the gravity drive vehicle is made of
      including pilot and passengers, cargo, etc would be constantly
      falling towared that other gravity field in front of the ship and to
      keep it from constantly accelerating the forward gravity field would
      have to be constanty turned off and on like hundreds of times a
      second to get a steady speed then another g field would be needed to
      keep the vehicle aloft or up off the ground, to levitate it and this
      other g field would generate zero g within the g drive craft and then
      an artifical gravity field would be needed to create artifical
      gravity of earth 1 g normal or less. the lady then said you would
      need still another g field to use for breaking that would be project
      out of the back of the craft to slow it down but said that maybe just
      one g field could be used to lift and propel and stear and bank the g
      field craft and it sounds like it would operate the same or alot like
      a helicopter. in the mode where the g drive craft used more than one
      g field scalar em coil projecters that all of the coils would have to
      be turned on and off constantly and not just the forward projecting
      gfield coils or coil. when i had talked to her about gravity
      shielding she told that gravity shielding is not possible but
      warping or bending gravity is and that anti-gravity is not possible
      or real by definition. she told me that gravity and i think inertia
      is an effect of qvf or quantum vacuum fluctuations or is caused by a
      disturbance in the quantum foam and q.v.f. is the same as zero point
      energy, and the aether and maybe the same energy discovered by nicola
      tesla, john keely, henry t. moray, etc. she said that hal puthof and
      charles f. bush have written about gravity being the result of a
      disturbance in or force shadowing effect in the q.v.f. or quantum
      foam. the lady told me it would take alot less energy in creating
      propulsion in using t.t. browns thrusters or propulsers. i think
      they are the same as the gravity capacitor. she said a craft using
      townsend's propulsor thrusters is not going to shield against
      inertial effects of the crafts flight though. and brown's method of
      propulsion is not a gravity effect or antigravity and said that
      electrogravity is not exactly real but a term first coined by
      townsend because he did not know of any other term to describe the
      effect he discovered with the plates or dielectrics or condenser that
      would move towards the positive or negative pole and create thrust .
      she has a great interest in nano technology and seems to have alot of
      knowledge about it. she told me she had sort of a dream of a possible
      future life time in where she operated, piloted a spacecraft that
      uses some form of quantum jump, teleportion drive that makes quantum
      jumps or teleports(same thing?)every millimeter and even lest
      distance than that. she described it by calling it the quantum
      tunneling effect. and it can be made, becuse of this method of
      propulsion, to go faster than the speed of light. she told me the
      craft that she dreamed of was assembled using nano machinery tech and
      it was like a living organism and it had the tech to terraform and
      entire world with in days or less using some form of nano technology.
      that sounded sort of out there, far out since she said the craft had
      only been 80 feet in size. she wants to someday build a craft just
      like it or similiar and said it would have to be made by nano
      technology and had further described this craft as using some type of
      scalar or electromagnetic or scalar electromagnetic field around,
      through out or in the structure and substance of this quantum craft
      to polarize the natural or normal subatomic jostlings that atoms,
      protons, neutrons, electrons etc. undergo in the quantum foam to all
      be oriented in one direction. the direction of travel or desired line
      of travel. she said the craft could be free of any inertial effects
      and could travel from our galaxy to the nearest one in days. she said
      that the first thing to do is figure out exactly what type of field
      would be needed to create this effect around and in this quantum ship
      and it would take alot of money to do so like $30,000,000 and up to 5
      years of time and if several times that amount of money had been
      obtained it would only take 2 years. she said that she wants to
      design and build some type of nano neural net and it would be started
      by i think making one nano bot or machine and which would build more
      nano bots or machinery that in turn would create more and more and it
      would help with or be a necessity to design and build this quantum
      craft. has anyone ever thought of this idea for propulsion or the
      gravity field drive one? the gravity field drive one reminds me of
      what i read about putting a hole or well in the aether in front of a
      craft and the craft would constantly be falling into the hole or
      well. i read that is what john keely had done to fly his aeriel
      navigator propellor. and i think robert bob lazar mentioned something
      like this form of bending gravity in the craft he worked on in groom
      lake nevada state.
    • Georgia Hartley
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
        IF this is real then it would be classified so high that you couldn't speak
        of it here or anywhere.