Healing Influences Last

  • ballantyne@golden.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2001
      When using magnets for healing stay away from un-natural sources.
      Ceramic and Loadstone are the best sources. The more powerful
      synthetic magnetics have the wrong molecular vibration. You have to
      think " Good soil, Good Plants , bad soil, even the weeds get sick. "

      Louis Albreicht is a researcher who was able to establish the
      correlation between magnetic flow and the strength to support life.
      He makes good reading. Truly Mac.
    • Ryan Hopkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
        hi Mac,
        <<When using magnets for healing stay away from un-natural sources.
        Ceramic and Loadstone are the best sources. The more powerful
        synthetic magnetics have the wrong molecular vibration. You have to
        think " Good soil, Good Plants , bad soil, even the weeds get sick. ">>

        How are you using the term synthetic here? The most powerful magnets I know
        of, NdFeB, don't use any synthetic materials. Are these the types of
        magnets you're referring to? Also, could you kindly provide a source for
        the info? Would I be correct in assuming that Mr. Albreicht is that source?
        (tried doing a search but didn't bring up any hits, so some book titles
        would be cool.)

        thanks =)
        Ryan
      • ballantyne@golden.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
          I have to get you a list . Do you want it on this list or on your
          own email? Mac.

          -- In hameltech@y..., "Ryan Hopkins" <thebishop@u...> wrote:
          > hi Mac,
          > <<When using magnets for healing stay away from un-natural
          sources.
          > Ceramic and Loadstone are the best sources. The more powerful
          > synthetic magnetics have the wrong molecular vibration. You have to
          > think " Good soil, Good Plants , bad soil, even the weeds get
          sick. ">>

          > How are you using the term synthetic here? The most powerful
          magnets I know
          > of, NdFeB, don't use any synthetic materials. Are these the types
          of
          > magnets you're referring to? Also, could you kindly provide a
          source for
          > the info? Would I be correct in assuming that Mr. Albreicht is
          that source?
          > (tried doing a search but didn't bring up any hits, so some book
          titles
          > would be cool.)
          >
          > thanks =)
          > Ryan
        • Timothy
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 4, 2001
            Please post it to the list or at least send me a
            copy too???

            Timothy...

            http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1