Re: Healing Influences

  • justbuzz2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Justin
      In the the book "The Krono's Cronicles"...it says that the best
      results are under the pyramid...in it a guy tried the 1/3 level and
      didn't get much as results...then he tried underneath it as the
      author said would work. It put living creatures in hibernation and
      kept fruit and meat fresh for weeks

      --- In hameltech@y..., jszymanek2000@y... wrote:
      > Hi!
      >
      > Vibration is a key to healing. Actually really everything is
      > vibration. All energy is, and matter is sorta too. Things like RIFE
      > use vibration to kill viruses etc. But really everything boils down
      > vibration.
      >

      > > Another thing I have heard that can heal are pyramids near or
      over your
      > > body. Does anyone have any more information (links) on this
      subject?

      > I have some information up on my website regarding pyramids.
      > http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/
      > I don't have information on healing in particular, but there are
      > instructions for building you own pyramid, and my experimental
      > results. I haven't done controlled experiments with healing, but I
      > would say that it might help, and hey it can't hurt to try!
      > The big thing is be at 1/3 of the height of the pyramid for best
      results.

      > > People will use magnets for healing purposes as well. Does anyone
      > have more
      > > information (links) on this? For example my wife has rumatoid
      > arthritis so I
      > > made her a band of magnets to put around her ankles and wrists.
      She
      > reported
      > > she could feel the sensation in her ankle and the pain went away
      so she
      > > decided to try it on her wrist and went to bed. She said it caused
      > > sleeplessness and if she did sleep she had strange dreams almost
      like
      > > hallucinations. I feel like this could help her if I used it right
      > but would
      > > like to talk to someone who has had more experience at it or with
      > > frequencies or pyramids and such.
      >

      > I haven't used magnetic alone for healing purposes, but in
      conjuction
      > with other things (like PE beamers). Your wife's experiance doesn't
      > surprise me much. The first time you sleep under and pyramid, or in
      > PE beam, orgone, or basically anything that emits energy
      sleeplessness
      > and weird dreams are common. Everyone (including me) who has
      > experimented with these thing has experianced this. The first time I
      > slept under a pyramid, it felt like I was awake all night. I did
      sleep
      > some, and vivid dreams occurred. I was kinda mad at my pyramid (this
      > was a cheops pyramid built from cardboard 8" square base hangin from
      > my roof above my bed) because I didn't sleep so well. But I felt
      > pretty good the next day which surprised me. I stuck with it, and
      the
      > next night I slept quite well. It seems that your body needs to get
      > use to it, and after that it is helpful.
      > One of my buddies tried pyramids as well, and he was quite angry the
      > next day at how bad he slept. I was glad I was talking to him on the
      > phone (and not in person) that day! The next day he called again,
      and
      > was very happy that I had told him about it. He claims the pyramid
      > maintains his health, as he only gets sick when not sleeping under
      it.
      > When my mom tryed a neon beamer (magnet with neon bulb taped to the
      > from) she also didn't sleep well, and never would try it again. I am
      > sure if she did she would sleep fine. It seems to be a common
      experiance.

      > After the ONE bad night of sleep, it seems to never happen again.
      Even