Re: Healing Influences

  • jszymanek2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi!

      Vibration is a key to healing. Actually really everything is
      vibration. All energy is, and matter is sorta too. Things like RIFE
      use vibration to kill viruses etc. But really everything boils down to
      vibration.

      > Another thing I have heard that can heal are pyramids near or over your
      > body. Does anyone have any more information (links) on this subject?

      I have some information up on my website regarding pyramids.
      http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/
      I don't have information on healing in particular, but there are
      instructions for building you own pyramid, and my experimental
      results. I haven't done controlled experiments with healing, but I
      would say that it might help, and hey it can't hurt to try!
      The big thing is be at 1/3 of the height of the pyramid for best results.

      > People will use magnets for healing purposes as well. Does anyone
      have more
      > information (links) on this? For example my wife has rumatoid
      arthritis so I
      > made her a band of magnets to put around her ankles and wrists. She
      reported
      > she could feel the sensation in her ankle and the pain went away so she
      > decided to try it on her wrist and went to bed. She said it caused
      > sleeplessness and if she did sleep she had strange dreams almost like
      > hallucinations. I feel like this could help her if I used it right
      but would
      > like to talk to someone who has had more experience at it or with
      > frequencies or pyramids and such.

      I haven't used magnetic alone for healing purposes, but in conjuction
      with other things (like PE beamers). Your wife's experiance doesn't
      surprise me much. The first time you sleep under and pyramid, or in a
      PE beam, orgone, or basically anything that emits energy sleeplessness
      and weird dreams are common. Everyone (including me) who has
      experimented with these thing has experianced this. The first time I
      slept under a pyramid, it felt like I was awake all night. I did sleep
      some, and vivid dreams occurred. I was kinda mad at my pyramid (this
      was a cheops pyramid built from cardboard 8" square base hangin from
      my roof above my bed) because I didn't sleep so well. But I felt
      pretty good the next day which surprised me. I stuck with it, and the
      next night I slept quite well. It seems that your body needs to get
      use to it, and after that it is helpful.
      One of my buddies tried pyramids as well, and he was quite angry the
      next day at how bad he slept. I was glad I was talking to him on the
      phone (and not in person) that day! The next day he called again, and
      was very happy that I had told him about it. He claims the pyramid
      maintains his health, as he only gets sick when not sleeping under it.
      When my mom tryed a neon beamer (magnet with neon bulb taped to the
      from) she also didn't sleep well, and never would try it again. I am
      sure if she did she would sleep fine. It seems to be a common experiance.

      After the ONE bad night of sleep, it seems to never happen again. Even
      when trying different devices that make different kinds of energy.
      Since playing with pyramids I experimented with PE beams. There was no
      sleep disruption, but vivid dreams. However after a few nights the
      dreams aren't vivid anymore. Same with pyramids. Another example is
      something I have done in the past few weeks. I have found benefit in
      putting a piece of clear quartz under my pillow when I sleep. Very
      deep, restful sleep. Feel really good the next day. The most vivid
      dreams I have probably every had, but not particularly pleasant. It
      was like this for a week, and now has stopped. I also had vivid dreams
      for the first week when using a krypton probe on my forehead.

      So in time, you body adjusts. It absorbs the energy, but the effects
      on sleep and dreams seem to fade very quickly.

      I think you wife's case is the same thing. I would bet if she tries it
      again she will sleep much better. There might be some secondary
      effects for a few days, but not for long.

      I don't really see magnets as producing strong enough energy fields to
      be dangerous (re: previous post in this thread), but if you want to
      be cautious just increase the diameter of the bands, and put something
      non-magnetic around the ankles and wrists and then the bands on top.
      If you put some distance between the magnets and skin the fields will
      be much weaker in the body.

      I would personally incourage you to try again. Add some spacing if
      you'd like. One other thing, with magnets you should use the North
      pole on the body and not the South (in most cases). So your rings
      should be north inwards. South can have some negative side effects in
      some cases. From what I have read, magnets are good for arthritis.
      Also anothering thing I would really recommend for arthritis is taking
      MSM. You can get it at Wal-Mart or other places that sell herbs and
      stuff like that. MSM is VITAL for the body to build and repair. And
      thanks to food processing and as well as nitrogen based fertilizers,
      it is very much missing in our diets. It is often the cause of things
      like this, or a contributing factor.

      Did you have all one pole or the other inwards for the first test? I
      am curious, because I might try this myself. Just to see what happens.
      Also my mom has carpole tunnel (sp?) and I have been thinking about
      building her a device with magnets. So let me know how things go.

      -Justin

    • justbuzz2001@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        Justin
        In the the book "The Krono's Cronicles"...it says that the best
        results are under the pyramid...in it a guy tried the 1/3 level and
        didn't get much as results...then he tried underneath it as the
        author said would work. It put living creatures in hibernation and
        kept fruit and meat fresh for weeks