Web page updated

  • thestclairs@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 2, 2001
      Hi All,

      I've added a little to my site, namely 4 pix of the lid assembly, &
      a small amount of text.
      The 45GD has been moved to a secure location, & vibrates on it's own
      quite nicely for as long as I'd like! Once the rejection mag is
      removed it'll slow down & eventually stop in approximately 12-14
      hours. I dont have the time to continue with this note right now, but
      I'll post more on this very soon.

      Truely,
      Bryan St.Clair
      http://www.geocities.com/stclairtech/
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 2, 2001
        when you say "vibrate"... what kind?? inches of
        movement or just barely enough to sense by
        feel???

        Timothy...

        http://phone.yahoo.com