U.F.O. radio Receiver Project suggestion..

  • G Pantos
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
      Here is a project suggestion for a U.F.O. radio receiver. I got it out of a book called U.F.O. Contact from Planet Koldas.. I had to upload the scanned files to Yahoo Briefcase.. sorry for the inconvenience.. I hope you have a good .jpeg viewing program to magnify the pages a bit.. If any of you are experienced with building, or working with radio receivers, I think it would be real neat to try it out and share the results..

    • abaker@consultant.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2001
        What about using Townsends transmitter and receiver which is based on
        an electro gravitic wave instead of a electromagnetic wave.

        If i understand it correctly you can use whatever euipment you like
        (TV,Radio,etc) only you modify the method of transmission and
        receiving.

        In fact he says how to make a radio station and how to turn any
        common radio to recieve this gravitic form of broadcasting.
        And also apparently there is no shielding for it.

        Check it out at www.soteria.com.

        Aaron Baker

        --- In hameltech@y..., "G Pantos" <gop6@h...> wrote:
        > Here is a project suggestion for a U.F.O. radio receiver. I got it
        out of a book called U.F.O. Contact from Planet Koldas.. I had to
        upload the scanned files to Yahoo Briefcase.. sorry for the
        inconvenience.. I hope you have a good .jpeg viewing program to
        magnify the pages a bit.. If any of you are experienced with
        building, or working with radio receivers, I think it would be real
        neat to try it out and share the results..

        http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/georgepantos/lst2?.tok=bcoLhhOBw7c.DTQ6&
        .dir=/U.F.O.+radio+receiver&.src=bc