Re: [hameltech] Healing Influences

  • Georgia Hartley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Be very careful with working with magents. What you describe is a reaction
      to too much exposure. My guess it's affecting the hemoglobin in your blood.
      Hemoglobin is IRON in your blood. This is why it helps to put a magnet on
      an injured area because the hemoglobin carries oxygen. The magnet draws the
      hemoglobin and therefore you get a concentration of oxygen at the injured
      area therefore helping it to heal. But if you leave it there too long you
      are robbing the rest of your body of very much needed oxygen; therefore
      causing hallucinegneic states. As with anything, TOO much does not make
      things better faster. That is why patience is a virtue.

    • jszymanek2000@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        Hi!

        Vibration is a key to healing. Actually really everything is
        vibration. All energy is, and matter is sorta too. Things like RIFE
        use vibration to kill viruses etc. But really everything boils down to
        vibration.

        > Another thing I have heard that can heal are pyramids near or over your
        > body. Does anyone have any more information (links) on this subject?

        I have some information up on my website regarding pyramids.
        http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/
        I don't have information on healing in particular, but there are
        instructions for building you own pyramid, and my experimental
        results. I haven't done controlled experiments with healing, but I
        would say that it might help, and hey it can't hurt to try!
        The big thing is be at 1/3 of the height of the pyramid for best results.

        > People will use magnets for healing purposes as well. Does anyone
        have more
        > information (links) on this? For example my wife has rumatoid
        arthritis so I
        > made her a band of magnets to put around her ankles and wrists. She
        reported
        > she could feel the sensation in her ankle and the pain went away so she
        > decided to try it on her wrist and went to bed. She said it caused
        > sleeplessness and if she did sleep she had strange dreams almost like
        > hallucinations. I feel like this could help her if I used it right
        but would
        > like to talk to someone who has had more experience at it or with
        > frequencies or pyramids and such.

        I haven't used magnetic alone for healing purposes, but in conjuction
        with other things (like PE beamers). Your wife's experiance doesn't
        surprise me much. The first time you sleep under and pyramid, or in a
        PE beam, orgone, or basically anything that emits energy sleeplessness
        and weird dreams are common. Everyone (including me) who has
        experimented with these thing has experianced this. The first time I
        slept under a pyramid, it felt like I was awake all night. I did sleep
        some, and vivid dreams occurred. I was kinda mad at my pyramid (this
        was a cheops pyramid built from cardboard 8" square base hangin from
        my roof above my bed) because I didn't sleep so well. But I felt
        pretty good the next day which surprised me. I stuck with it, and the
        next night I slept quite well. It seems that your body needs to get
        use to it, and after that it is helpful.
        One of my buddies tried pyramids as well, and he was quite angry the
        next day at how bad he slept. I was glad I was talking to him on the
        phone (and not in person) that day! The next day he called again, and
        was very happy that I had told him about it. He claims the pyramid
        maintains his health, as he only gets sick when not sleeping under it.
        When my mom tryed a neon beamer (magnet with neon bulb taped to the
        from) she also didn't sleep well, and never would try it again. I am
        sure if she did she would sleep fine. It seems to be a common experiance.

        After the ONE bad night of sleep, it seems to never happen again. Even
        when trying different devices that make different kinds of energy.
        Since playing with pyramids I experimented with PE beams. There was no
        sleep disruption, but vivid dreams. However after a few nights the
        dreams aren't vivid anymore. Same with pyramids. Another example is
        something I have done in the past few weeks. I have found benefit in
        putting a piece of clear quartz under my pillow when I sleep. Very
        deep, restful sleep. Feel really good the next day. The most vivid
        dreams I have probably every had, but not particularly pleasant. It
        was like this for a week, and now has stopped. I also had vivid dreams
        for the first week when using a krypton probe on my forehead.

        So in time, you body adjusts. It absorbs the energy, but the effects
        on sleep and dreams seem to fade very quickly.

        I think you wife's case is the same thing. I would bet if she tries it
        again she will sleep much better. There might be some secondary
        effects for a few days, but not for long.

        I don't really see magnets as producing strong enough energy fields to
        be dangerous (re: previous post in this thread), but if you want to
        be cautious just increase the diameter of the bands, and put something
        non-magnetic around the ankles and wrists and then the bands on top.
        If you put some distance between the magnets and skin the fields will
        be much weaker in the body.

        I would personally incourage you to try again. Add some spacing if
        you'd like. One other thing, with magnets you should use the North
        pole on the body and not the South (in most cases). So your rings
        should be north inwards. South can have some negative side effects in
        some cases. From what I have read, magnets are good for arthritis.
        Also anothering thing I would really recommend for arthritis is taking
        MSM. You can get it at Wal-Mart or other places that sell herbs and
        stuff like that. MSM is VITAL for the body to build and repair. And
        thanks to food processing and as well as nitrogen based fertilizers,
        it is very much missing in our diets. It is often the cause of things
        like this, or a contributing factor.

        Did you have all one pole or the other inwards for the first test? I
        am curious, because I might try this myself. Just to see what happens.
        Also my mom has carpole tunnel (sp?) and I have been thinking about
        building her a device with magnets. So let me know how things go.

        -Justin

      • justbuzz2001@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          Justin
          In the the book "The Krono's Cronicles"...it says that the best
          results are under the pyramid...in it a guy tried the 1/3 level and
          didn't get much as results...then he tried underneath it as the
          author said would work. It put living creatures in hibernation and
          kept fruit and meat fresh for weeks