Healing Influences

  • Joseph Rains (JR)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
      Greetings All,

      I have noticed the posts on the frequency of the human body. Forgive me if
      this is a little off hameltech, but does any one have more information
      (links) to healing frequencies? If a man can destroy his organs with an
      improper frequency can't you change it to heal the body from diseases and
      such?

      Another thing I have heard that can heal are pyramids near or over your
      body. Does anyone have any more information (links) on this subject?

      People will use magnets for healing purposes as well. Does anyone have more
      information (links) on this? For example my wife has rumatoid arthritis so I
      made her a band of magnets to put around her ankles and wrists. She reported
      she could feel the sensation in her ankle and the pain went away so she
      decided to try it on her wrist and went to bed. She said it caused
      sleeplessness and if she did sleep she had strange dreams almost like
      hallucinations. I feel like this could help her if I used it right but would
      like to talk to someone who has had more experience at it or with
      frequencies or pyramids and such.

      Thanks all
    • Georgia Hartley
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
        Be very careful with working with magents. What you describe is a reaction
        to too much exposure. My guess it's affecting the hemoglobin in your blood.
        Hemoglobin is IRON in your blood. This is why it helps to put a magnet on
        an injured area because the hemoglobin carries oxygen. The magnet draws the
        hemoglobin and therefore you get a concentration of oxygen at the injured
        area therefore helping it to heal. But if you leave it there too long you
        are robbing the rest of your body of very much needed oxygen; therefore
        causing hallucinegneic states. As with anything, TOO much does not make
        things better faster. That is why patience is a virtue.

      • jszymanek2000@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
          Hi!

          Vibration is a key to healing. Actually really everything is
          vibration. All energy is, and matter is sorta too. Things like RIFE
          use vibration to kill viruses etc. But really everything boils down to
          vibration.

          > Another thing I have heard that can heal are pyramids near or over your
          > body. Does anyone have any more information (links) on this subject?

          I have some information up on my website regarding pyramids.
          http://www.geocities.com/undergsci/
          I don't have information on healing in particular, but there are
          instructions for building you own pyramid, and my experimental
          results. I haven't done controlled experiments with healing, but I
          would say that it might help, and hey it can't hurt to try!
          The big thing is be at 1/3 of the height of the pyramid for best results.

          > People will use magnets for healing purposes as well. Does anyone
          have more
          > information (links) on this? For example my wife has rumatoid
          arthritis so I
          > made her a band of magnets to put around her ankles and wrists. She
          reported
          > she could feel the sensation in her ankle and the pain went away so she
          > decided to try it on her wrist and went to bed. She said it caused
          > sleeplessness and if she did sleep she had strange dreams almost like
          > hallucinations. I feel like this could help her if I used it right
          but would
          > like to talk to someone who has had more experience at it or with
          > frequencies or pyramids and such.

          I haven't used magnetic alone for healing purposes, but in conjuction
          with other things (like PE beamers). Your wife's experiance doesn't
          surprise me much. The first time you sleep under and pyramid, or in a
          PE beam, orgone, or basically anything that emits energy sleeplessness
          and weird dreams are common. Everyone (including me) who has
          experimented with these thing has experianced this. The first time I
          slept under a pyramid, it felt like I was awake all night. I did sleep
          some, and vivid dreams occurred. I was kinda mad at my pyramid (this
          was a cheops pyramid built from cardboard 8" square base hangin from
          my roof above my bed) because I didn't sleep so well. But I felt
          pretty good the next day which surprised me. I stuck with it, and the
          next night I slept quite well. It seems that your body needs to get
          use to it, and after that it is helpful.
          One of my buddies tried pyramids as well, and he was quite angry the
          next day at how bad he slept. I was glad I was talking to him on the
          phone (and not in person) that day! The next day he called again, and
          was very happy that I had told him about it. He claims the pyramid
          maintains his health, as he only gets sick when not sleeping under it.
          When my mom tryed a neon beamer (magnet with neon bulb taped to the
          from) she also didn't sleep well, and never would try it again. I am
          sure if she did she would sleep fine. It seems to be a common experiance.

          After the ONE bad night of sleep, it seems to never happen again. Even
          when trying different devices that make different kinds of energy.
          Since playing with pyramids I experimented with PE beams. There was no
          sleep disruption, but vivid dreams. However after a few nights the
          dreams aren't vivid anymore. Same with pyramids. Another example is
          something I have done in the past few weeks. I have found benefit in
          putting a piece of clear quartz under my pillow when I sleep. Very
          deep, restful sleep. Feel really good the next day. The most vivid
          dreams I have probably every had, but not particularly pleasant. It
          was like this for a week, and now has stopped. I also had vivid dreams
          for the first week when using a krypton probe on my forehead.

          So in time, you body adjusts. It absorbs the energy, but the effects
          on sleep and dreams seem to fade very quickly.

          I think you wife's case is the same thing. I would bet if she tries it
          again she will sleep much better. There might be some secondary
          effects for a few days, but not for long.

          I don't really see magnets as producing strong enough energy fields to
          be dangerous (re: previous post in this thread), but if you want to
          be cautious just increase the diameter of the bands, and put something
          non-magnetic around the ankles and wrists and then the bands on top.
          If you put some distance between the magnets and skin the fields will
          be much weaker in the body.

          I would personally incourage you to try again. Add some spacing if
          you'd like. One other thing, with magnets you should use the North
          pole on the body and not the South (in most cases). So your rings
          should be north inwards. South can have some negative side effects in
          some cases. From what I have read, magnets are good for arthritis.
          Also anothering thing I would really recommend for arthritis is taking
          MSM. You can get it at Wal-Mart or other places that sell herbs and
          stuff like that. MSM is VITAL for the body to build and repair. And
          thanks to food processing and as well as nitrogen based fertilizers,
          it is very much missing in our diets. It is often the cause of things
          like this, or a contributing factor.

          Did you have all one pole or the other inwards for the first test? I
          am curious, because I might try this myself. Just to see what happens.
          Also my mom has carpole tunnel (sp?) and I have been thinking about
          building her a device with magnets. So let me know how things go.

          -Justin

        • justbuzz2001@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
            Justin
            In the the book "The Krono's Cronicles"...it says that the best
            results are under the pyramid...in it a guy tried the 1/3 level and
            didn't get much as results...then he tried underneath it as the
            author said would work. It put living creatures in hibernation and
            kept fruit and meat fresh for weeks