Re: The 'P' word

  • Adriaan Erasmus
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2001
      Chris

      Thanks for the rundown of plasma.
      Correct me if I am wrong. If we can continually send a vortex of
      positive ions through the same process that rips its electrons off we
      would eventually end up with a true plasma. - speculating ;-)

      OR

      If we could cause a tornado of positive ions to reach a state of
      ressonance at an extremely high frequency - we could theoretically
      increase the energy in the tornado and cause more electrons to escape
      the atoms until we have a true plasma. The high energy buildup will
      then prevent electrons from recombining.

      If we then could form a liquid plasma that rotates around a hollow
      conductor - this positive plasma is controlled by a negative medium
      which is inside the hollow conductor ( attraction ).

      Eventually the craft + the plasma around it forms a nucleus and all
      the free electrons around the NEW nucleus will fit into NEW orbits
      and that is the creation of an ATOM as written above most of Mr.
      Hamels drawings of the craft.

      What do you think of the above ? Is it possible ? Do you think thats
      how it could work ?

      What do you think is the bright corona around the prototype that took
      off ?

      According to Bob Lazar - the physicist that worked at Area 51 there
      are two types of gravity. Gravity A and Gravity B. Gravity A is at
      Atomic level and Gravity B is the BIG Gravity we experience on earth.
      Gravity B is the weak one because we can temporarily break it by
      merely jumping in the air. Gravity A is very very strong and can be
      accessed when atoms split under controlled conditions. Some elements
      like element 115 ( not found on earth ) has a gravity A wave that
      extends past the perimeter of the atoms that make up this element.

      By creating something that resembles a huge atom with millions and
      millions of electrons orbiting a HUGE nucleus consisting of millions
      and millions of protons and neutrons - we can have an even stronger
      gravity A wave that could provide all the gravity and propulsion
      needed in such a craft.

      Let me know what you think !

      Adriaan