Re: [hameltech] Re: Resonance of the human body

  • Craig Stewart
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      I am pretty sure he is right about the 7 Hz thing. The resonant frequency
      of the Earth is (was) 7.8Hz, and known as the Schumann Resonance. Although
      it is currently increasing as we enter the Van Allen Belt, heading towards a
      peak of 13Hz and then decreasing back to 7.8 Hz once we exit the belt.
      If you go to google, and type in Schumann Resonance, there are plenty of
      sites that come up, and a lot of it relates to zero-point energy.

      Craig Stewart

    • G Pantos
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        According to the E.T's from Planet Iagra all life is a resonance of the love power.. I can't explain it to good but it is in the book.. Other sources also mention life on higher vibratory dimensions or frequencies.. (just a footnote.. I don't know where I'm going with this other than the Hamel device is supposed to generate some sort of life essence..) -George.