Re: just thinking out loud

  • justbuzz2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      Georgia
      I figure that the iron rods used for the outer rings will have to be
      built in curved segments using neoprene threaded rods and a neoprene
      washer to separate them.This way they can act as individual
      electromagnets.. as for the operation..the way it's wired is the
      key..since when one of the permanent magnets on a lower cone triggers
      a coil in an upper cone's rejection ring, once it's region of
      influence leaves the coil, it should reverse the coils polarity
      temporarily...I'm thinking this pole reversal is what might make the
      cones spin while wobbling at the same time, the cones wobble while
      rotating would create a mechanical switch. I'm still playing with the
      drawings for the wiring.
      I'm just thinking that since an electromagnet is known to release
      electrons and if the frequency is high enough it could also release
      photons, this could 1. be self contained 2. create the ion field 3.
      generate electricity ... and if it works it would definitely play
      havoc with electrical appliances.
      Brian

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Georgia Hartley
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        Most definitely. Keep me posted on this one because that's along the same
        thoughts as mine on this. I defiantly think Electro magnets are the way to
        go