Re: [hameltech] Resonant Frequency of Body

  • Georgia Hartley
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      I read that anywhere under 17 HZ was detrimental to the Human body,
      I do know from studying Tesla and a few other things that the brainwaves are
      supposed to be close to 60HZ which is why American TV is so hypnotic. Even
      when you don't want to pay attention to it. 50HZ does not have the same
      effect.

      Hope this helps